Popular Tags: [View All]
Chuck Uherske
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Ben picked Sleuth as the last game of the night. Wanted a familiar game given that it was getting late.

I had some really good luck in the game. My question cards were useful to me, and enabled me to fill out the information very quickly.

Ron was a bit tired and gave out incorrect information at one point, for which we teased him a bit. Fortunately the mistake was caught right away, and no fleshpile was necessary.

I got the answer just as the first deck was being depleted. I was able to fill out Ben's hand fairly quickly, and needed only to know Ed's yellow pearls in order to solve the puzzle. When he showed me the one he had, I got the answer -- green diamond solitaire, yellow pearl solitaire, yellow pearl pair.

The others went on for a while after that. My question cards must have been very good.

Ben guessed next, but incorrectly. He knew at some point that Ed had a yellow pearl cluster, but still guessed the three yellow pearls as his answer.

Ben being eliminated, Ed next got the answer correct, to finish second.

Chuck -- 1st
Ed -- 2nd
Ron -- 3rd
Ben -- 4th

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.