Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy Pattaya
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Had my best day fishing today. Even the 2 hours of "Lightning" didn't spoil my trip.

Whooped both AI's. Caught 8 fish for a total strength of 42. AI #1 scored 29 and AI #2 had a final tally of 25. Both AI players lost 2 fish each due to "Pop" results (Fight card variant). Wonderful modification to the base game IMHO. I was a perfect 8 for 8 in landing all of the fish I hooked. The first 2 days I played TF, I lost 50 % of my fish for a variety of reasons.

Highlight of the day was catching the 12 strength Largemouth (biggest fish in the game) on my last cast of the day, by skilfully scooping up the well-hooked fish with my landing "Net". Achieved this difficult objective in only my 3rd game. Even had 2 extra strength to spare.

As it turned out, I already had the game won, even before catching my monster final fish. Of course, I didn't know that because all cards in the Livewell are hidden until the final weigh-in.

Love TF (with all of my additional bells and whistles). I do a single fishing trip every day. Will wake up early again tomorrow morning to get back out on the lake. Wonder which boat and fishing rod I will take? I guess I will just make a random choice in the morning. I have quite a collection of both plus all kinds of fishing gear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Mahler
United States
Pleasant Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Designer of Tournament Fishing
mbmbmb
Very well done! What a way to end the Tournament with that 12 pointer. I have yet to catch the dag-blasted thing haha

I am so happy that you are enjoying TF!

Spoiler (click to reveal)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls