Subject: Just wanted confirmation: Is Version 2 now shipping? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason K
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that Joe mentioned that (starting yesterday) Stations will now be shipping with the newest cards. But the Upgrade Cards are not yet separately available on the Lumenaris site.

So my question is whether or not Stations is actually shipping with the upgrades yet. I don’t want to order today, and then find out that the cards won’t be technically included until the short-term future (with my luck, the day after I order...)

Also, will the new version of Stations ship with a new rulebook that includes the shuttle nerf? (Or is the nerf strictly on an upgrade card)?

I’m a complete noob to this expansion. Any help would be appreciated

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fatula
United States
Blue Tent
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
All copies of Stations that ship from here on out include all the upgraded cards and rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason K
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Ordering now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
and Solo Playtester too ^^
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
buffalohat wrote:
All copies of Stations that ship from here on out include all the upgraded cards and rulebook.

Has there been any update on when the Update Pack (and PnP version of it) will become available?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fatula
United States
Blue Tent
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mogust wrote:
buffalohat wrote:

Has there been any update on when the Update Pack (and PnP version of it) will become available?

Soon, but I'm not sure exactly when. At the moment we're waiting on a shipment of packaging, and a new UPC barcode; these could arrive as soon as tomorrow morning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fatula
United States
Blue Tent
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The pdf of the upgrade kit is now online here at BGG. It contains all the cards from the upgrade kit so you can print them at home.

The new version of the rulebook (v2a) will be online shortly.

If you'd like to buy a copy of the upgrade kit from Lumenaris, I'm hoping we'll have it available soon. At the moment, we have all the cards and rulebooks manufactured (and taking up a lot of table space) we're just waiting on bags and a new barcode to be issued so we can sell them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fatula
United States
Blue Tent
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no upgrade kits available yet. All the cards are printed and ready to pack. We're currently waiting on my boss for a UPC barcode and the bags needed to pack up the cards. I'll post here on BGG when the upgrade kits are available for sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason K
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the updates!

After a visit to the Air and Space Museum in Washington DC, I'm really feeling the need to get this back to the table
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.