2 Posts

Aeon's End: Legacy» Forums » General

Subject: Incorrect nemesis mat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle Williamson
Canada
flag msg tools
So I just opened envelope 3 and the cards are correct, but the nemesis sais chapter 6 on it and has some mechanics on it that are not currently unlocked. I checked the chapter 6 envelope to see if maybe they were switched but sadly they are the same nemesis.
So, can some one send me the post the info on the chapter 3 nemesis so I can continue through? Or send me a pic, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Hatch
United States
San Pedro
California
flag msg tools
badge
♪♪ These are a few of my favorite things ♪♪
mbmbmbmbmb
Spawning Horror mat wrote:
Setup: Place the Breeding Chamber card into play with 4 life. When playing with four players, Breeding Chamber starts the game with 1 life.

Shuffle all of the pod cards together and place them facedown to form the pod deck.

50 Life

Unleash: Breeding Chamber gains 3 life.

Increased Difficulty: Unleash: Breeding Chamber gains 5 life instead of 3.

Additional Rules: At the end of the nemesis turn, if Breeding Chamber has 11 or more life, it imbues a pod: draw a card from the pod deck, place it into play, and Breeding Chamber loses 10 life. Repeat this until Breeding Chamber has 10 or less life.

When a pod is discarded, place it in the pod discard pile. (This is not the same as the nemesis discard pile.)

When the pod deck is empty, shuffle the pod discard pile to form a new pod deck.

When there are seven pods in play, Spawning Horror completes its metamorphosis and the players lose.

That ought to tide you over until you can get a replacement from the manufacturer. Have fun!

Edit: Oops! Forgot to include the starting life... you may need that! Fixed.

2nd edit: Oh, and assuming they did correctly give you the sheet with the shield tokens and Malastar's Gift, that's the illustration of the Spawning Horror at the bottom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.