Subject: Rulebook question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Duo Maxwell
United States
Antioch
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Ok so the errata says t here is 66 hero cards.. but in deluxe I count the usual 2 sets of 25 heroes for a total of 50. Where do the other 16 cards come from?

Theres a lotta tokens between all 6 games that have no explanation for what they do (such as the tokens that look like a measuring cup, a house, some green girl, etc etc) I dont see any book that explains these.. SO my question is would I be missing anything if I threw away the PT 1-5 folded paper manuals and just stuck to the Deluxe instruction booklet?

Or are there version exclusive rules or stuff in some of the fold out manuals that you wont find in the deluxe edition rulebook?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m pretty sure the Deluxe Book is the most recent compiled rules so it trumps the other rule books.

Not sure about the other 16 cards though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gold Sirius
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
The other 16 cards you are referring to are part of the Freelancers minipak that was a bonus included in the Deluxe box.

L99 had released minipaks before of 8 new heroes per pak, but I don't think these sold well.

As for the tokens, yeah they have no explanation. They are used in relation to certain special effects that some leaders and heroes have. You can use them keep track of the effects. Some are obvious which Leader they should go with, some less.

EDIT: Duo, in your other topic to which I also replied, I linked to a topic of mine about set strengths and weaknesses. Had you actually looked at it, you would have had some of these answers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A S
msg tools
mbmbmb
Does that include the individual art Leader cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gold Sirius
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
ZUR13L wrote:
Does that include the individual art Leader cards?

No. The Deluxe box also has Leader cards, Commons (a whole new set of typically weaker Heroes with no Leader side), and other tournament related cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.