Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Crowley
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Does the trail have to pass though the actual piton hole for that space to be a trail space? There are several areas where the trail curves and passes within a few mm of the hole, but not through it. When completing route cards for trails are you only putting pitons in holes where the trail intersects the actual hole? What about where the trail leads to a hutte and picks up on the other side? Is the Hutte space considered "in a row" for trail route completion? Are ladders trail spaces? If you're on a trail do you get benefits from special abilities for the surrounding terrain? The rule book states something like "trails exist in other terrain" so I am not sure if they are their own terrain, or if Sophia is hiking along a trail in rock terrain, does she draw one supply?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Wright
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
Hi Patrick, I'll see if I can address these as best I can!

Does the trail have to pass though the actual piton hole for that space to be a trail space? There are several areas where the trail curves and passes within a few mm of the hole, but not through it. --- Yes, it does!

When completing route cards for trails are you only putting pitons in holes where the trail intersects the actual hole? --- Yes, exactly.

What about where the trail leads to a hutte and picks up on the other side? Is the Hutte space considered "in a row" for trail route completion? --- Huttes are NOT considered trail. So, no.

Are ladders trail spaces? --- Yes

If you're on a trail do you get benefits from special abilities for the surrounding terrain? ---

The rule book states something like "trails exist in other terrain" so I am not sure if they are their own terrain, or if Sophia is hiking along a trail in rock terrain, does she draw one supply? --- Yes, she could draw 1 supply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.