Popular Tags: [View All]
Irek Winnicki
Poland
Lublin
flag msg tools
badge
why so serious
mbmbmbmbmb

I wonder if there any chance for additional events cards? And what are your final scoring? With us, this range is 40-60 points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
Pugs are like little people in fur coats.
badge
If it's not a Pug, it's just a dog.
mbmbmbmbmb
40 to 60 sounds about where we are as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Manansala
United States
Northern California
flag msg tools
Viticulture is my #1 favorite game!!
badge
Infinity Stone Bae
mbmbmbmbmb
40-60 were the top scores. I only managed to score just over 30 points last time though. cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Dinger
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vinnichi wrote:

I wonder if there any chance for additional events cards? And what are your final scoring? With us, this range is 40-60 points.

I do have some ideas for more event cards, but I'd need to check with Uli to see how he'd want to handle them. I've been busy lately with finishing up my next game (Crescent City Cargo - coming out by Spielworxx at Essen 2020) and the game after that (Acadians), but hopefully I'll get to revisit the additional CotG event cards soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Dinger
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
40 - 60 is the typical range, but I've seen winning scores as high as 80 (Jeroen from Splotter) and as low as 24.

The winning 24 was me. It was the result of a lot of tough round cards + I played a mean tactical game / controlled the pace of the game using 2 First Mates & ended a few rounds very quickly to prevent my opponents from getting good use out of their improved Seafood Storage upgrades.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Irek Winnicki
Poland
Lublin
flag msg tools
badge
why so serious
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for answers, I hold my fingers crossed for new cards and for "Crescent City Cargo"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.