Subject: Solitaire doubt rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
juan barroso
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
playing the solitaire mode (the one without eh dummy player) i had a doubt with ths Sobek Card

'' Reveal the upper 3 cards of your deck, Discard one, entomb one and put one on an opponent discard pile''

Well, there is no oponent discard pile so: Can´t i use this action? i was playing changing the part of putting a card onto an opponent discard pile by sacrificing the card (the effect is the same, you lose this card for the rest of the game)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Per the current rules PDF on Alderac's website:

"You may not execute an action that refers to another player"

As such, I would agree that you cannot play Sobek for the action. You can still play it for cash. Part of the challenge of the solo game is that there are several cards that become useless due to the "other player" rule.

If you wanted to play a variant that allowed you to partially execute the card, nobody is going to stop you from doing so, just bear in mind that it would make the game easier and not be an "official" score (as if such a thing matters).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
juan barroso
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you, i´ll try it without sobek powers (and any one card power wich affects opponents)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.