Subject: Solo play rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
daniele daniele
Italy
Varese
flag msg tools
mbmb
How many characters do you use in a solitaire session?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You use between 2 and 4 (your choice). The game wasn't meant to be played solo but it works perfectly fine as it is a co-op game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Nuttall
Scotland
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been playing solo, with 2 randomly selected kid cards each time. I'll be introducing it to my works games group next week and looking forward to playing it fully co-op.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Piland
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
That's the only way I've played, and it works... As said before, you will need to play 2 (or more) handed, bit it works.

Without referencing the rules again, isn't this played open handed anyway? Or am I mixing that up since my only partner has been my 5-year old (so, I guess technically I haven't ONLY played solo, but essentially... The game creeps her out, though... I probably shouldn't have pointed out her name in the list of lost children or whatever... My bad).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Pfeifer
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
It is played open-handed indeed, and if it wasn't, then the whisper rules wouldn't make much sense. They permit to swap cards in other players' hands, not only one's own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.