MC Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a big fan of DoubleSix and TripleFour dice and have replaced some of the Hero dice with sets of DoubleSix of equivalent colour. However, the KS for DoubleSix 2e is currently running and I want to supplement my collection of dice with sufficient colours for all the heroes across the Legends of Andor family.

Is there a list somewhere of all the LoA hero dice along with game/expansion of origin, colour, number of sides and whether they have non-standard faces?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Tungsten
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not aware of a compiled list, but you could download the manual for each game & expansion, listing of all its components
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure that I could. But: (1) I thought that I'd see whether anybody else had already done so, (2) I wasn't sure whether I'd be able to tell whether the dice were custom or standard and (3) I only have the base game so I lack familiarity with the system and wasn't sure that I'd be able to capture all the heroes (or be able to download all the rules).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
All hero dice are standard. The white hero from New Heroes, though, controls a water spirit that has a custom die.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Biff
msg tools
You know, I think I started putting together a list like that a while ago.

It just had the names and classes, and which expansion they came from for what was available at the time (pre-journey to the north).

My main purpose was just to keep track of who was who as people in the forum kept referring to the heroes by either their male or female names only (while I tend to call them by their class).

A more comprehensive list would be useful, especially given there are around 20 different heroes now (including promos).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GSReis wrote:
All hero dice are standard. The white hero from New Heroes, though, controls a water spirit that has a custom die.
Good information: thanks. At least I know that if nobody has a list, checking the rule books is a worthwhile endeavour.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Wetzel
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What a great idea!

I'll do my best to help. Below is a list of all the dice in ever current English version of Legends of Andor (note, all dice are standard d6 except for the large dice):

Legends of Andor: Base Game
4 blue
5 green
3 yellow
1 purple
3 red
4 large black

Star shield:
no dice

New Heroes Expansion
1 white
2 orange
3 gray
3 brown
1 large white

Journey to the North
3 beige
5 white
1 large blue green
1 large red

Dark Heroes
3 red
3 beige
2 brown
5 blue
1 large black

Last Hope
4 blue
5 green
1 purple
3 yellow
3 red
2 white
4 gray

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lammyrock wrote:
What a great idea!

I'll do my best to help. Below is a list of all the dice in ever current English version of Legends of Andor (note, all dice are standard d6 except for the large dice)
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giacomo
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This is a good place to start, if you review each of these entries for Heroes (within each game/expansion/Hero)

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgamefamily/24565/legends-ando...

I think your list of heroes and dice would make a good addition to the same page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.