Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
38 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Terraforming Mars» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: KS - PROMO cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jakub
Czech Republic
Olomouc
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There will be 18 PROMO cards in total, according to my math skills

60 cards in a retail box, total 78 sleeves needed according to the FAQ. That would be great!

https://i.imgur.com/Yygtnvr.png
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Eldenroot wrote:
There will be 18 PROMO cards in total, according to my math skills

60 cards in a retail box, total 78 sleeves needed according to the FAQ. That would be great!

https://i.imgur.com/Yygtnvr.png


There are only 54 cards in the retail box-

5 Corps
16 Projects
31 Events
2 Reference

The policies are tiles not cards.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Kneeland
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
Do what you love with the ones you love
badge
Gotta love the duck!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice catch there... nice work indeed
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub
Czech Republic
Olomouc
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just backed! Cannot wait!!!

EDIT: I think that every day 1 PROMO card - so only 16 days to go, no more 16 cards if 1 new promo card = every 1 day.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay B
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
How to ensure I get all of the promos? It says day 1 unlocked, day 2 locked? Do we have to fund it on a particular day to ensure to receive the promo?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Impeachment time
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
We should get all the promos regardless of when we back the campaign. I think they are just trying to build excitement by revealing a new promo each day.

I hope we see new prelude cards and colony tiles as promos.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I frankly wouldn't be sad to see us get another shot at the promo cards that have already been released, but I'm sure there are people out there who already have them all and would feel cheated by that.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Smith
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
badge
Shall we play a game?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump wrote:
I frankly wouldn't be sad to see us get another shot at the promo cards that have already been released, but I'm sure there are people out there who already have them all and would feel cheated by that.


You mean these?
https://boardgamegeekstore.com/search?q=terraforming+mars

I thought all are available still. The other two promos came with Colonies and geek store has the other 5 promos there are to be had.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure, but those all cost money I'm not willing to spend. I'm looking for possible stretch goals for something that I'm already buying.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Fouts
United States
Brookfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump wrote:
Sure, but those all cost money I'm not willing to spend. I'm looking for possible stretch goals for something that I'm already buying.


I have the complete opposite outlook here. I would be...somewhere between disappointed and annoyed...if the stretch goals had anything other than new/unreleased stuff.

Prior released items, in my opinion, should be available as add-ons, and should be cheaper via the KS than any other secondary retailer.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
foutss wrote:
Prior released items, in my opinion, should be available as add-ons

Yes.

Quote:
and should be cheaper via the KS than any other secondary retailer.

No. Once it hits retail you don't want to undercut retailers who are getting your game out to the general public.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Fouts
United States
Brookfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MentatYP wrote:
foutss wrote:
Prior released items, in my opinion, should be available as add-ons

Yes.

Quote:
and should be cheaper via the KS than any other secondary retailer.

No. Once it hits retail you don't want to undercut retailers who are getting your game out to the general public.


Good point on the second part. I guess retailer was a poor choice of word. I was meaning, cheaper than any inflated prices that could appear on site's such as ebay.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adhai Gray
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmb
Eldenroot wrote:
There will be 18 PROMO cards in total, according to my math skills

60 cards in a retail box, total 78 sleeves needed according to the FAQ. That would be great!

https://i.imgur.com/Yygtnvr.png


Already wrote about it in Turmoil thread:
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/31761835#31761835

And I predict 24 cards, 3 are already known, and 12 days to go - so I suppose some days will see card sets (like cross-expansion preludes).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Smith
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
badge
Shall we play a game?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr_Grey wrote:
- so I suppose some days will see card sets (like cross-expansion preludes).

I truly hope so. I am preparing to do a happy dance. Again I have found a reason to live.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub
Czech Republic
Olomouc
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr_Grey wrote:

Already wrote about it in Turmoil thread:
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/31761835#31761835

And I predict 24 cards, 3 are already known, and 12 days to go - so I suppose some days will see card sets (like cross-expansion preludes).


Maybe, but I was the first one (check the date and time) so why did you create another thread?!

Anyway I hope that we will get more cards in the following days.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub
Czech Republic
Olomouc
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
4th DAY, 4th PROMO card

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G K
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
I suspect we'll get 5 event promos in total, to bring us to 36 total, one for each top/bottom delegate combo.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub
Czech Republic
Olomouc
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
5th Day and 5th Promo card



So another Global event card for Venus expansion, great!!!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Eldenroot wrote:
5th Day and 5th Promo

So another Global event card for Venus expansion, great!!!


Not only also for colonies
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adhai Gray
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmb
So we have so far
2 Events (Venus-themed)
2 Project cards
1 Corporation
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub
Czech Republic
Olomouc
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My expectation:
- 5x corporations
- 10x project cards (blue/green/red)
- 5x event card
- 4x prelude card (Venus)

I am so excited
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
balmydrizzle balmydrizzle
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Where is KS url?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Impeachment time
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Turmoil Kickstarter
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adhai Gray
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmb
Strange. Campaign promos are revealed one/day. Only 5 days left..
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Munch
Denmark
Lystrup
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr_Grey wrote:
Strange. Campaign promos are revealed one/day. Only 5 days left..

What is strange about that? It draws people back to the campaign.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.