Hide
2 Posts

Axis & Allies & Zombies» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Dragging Zombies rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erin Solomon
msg tools
A single unit of infantry rushes out of the woods and charges enemy lines. Fire is only briefly exchanged while the enemy completely surrounds the lone unit and demands surrender. The enemy commander addresses the captured troops: Did you really thing your attack would work? What you failed to realize is that my Army is much larger.

The captain of the lone Infantry, a certain Jason Nismeth, looks the opposing commander in the eye and says, "What you fail to realize ia that my unit... is dragging Zombies!"

Original quote from Galaxy Quest:
And what you fail to realize is my ship... is dragging mines!

I discovered an amazing trick while playing yesterday. If there are a few or more zombies in a bordering region with an enemy army, you can send one Infantry in a suicide attack. The attack triggers a battle, which means the zombies will fight. In my case, one Infantry attacked a large German army with 4 Zombies in the region. For the cost of one Infantry, I statistically attacked with 5 Infantry. The Zombies have the same chance to kill an enemy that a regular Infantry has. My Infantry will probably not survive the zombie attack, let alone the enemy fire, but it doubles the risk an enemy runs by coexisting with zombies in his territory and costs you just one Infantry per turn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Lawrence
United States
Lewisville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The zombies definitely force you to change your strategies, especially along the Russian front.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.