Hide
2 Posts

Maximum Apocalypse: Legendary Edition» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: To mini or not to mini...? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thursday42
msg tools
Glad to see more support coming for this game!

I have to say though... I don't understand the choices made for minis in this set. I don't normally go for minis, and so would prefer a cheaper option without them... but I'd have been perfectly willing to pay for them if this box actually had a sculpt for each character! Why no love for the alts?

I guess it just seems like a weird middle-ground? It seems like either no minis or a mini for each character would have made sense - but who is actually excited for a set of just the basic characters? I'm sure those people exist but again, just seems an odd in-between choice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's likely a scope/financial limitation. As far as I know this is the first time he's commissioned miniatures and it's probably smart to stay within some known manageable range, rather than let the project grow out of control and the quality or timeline is compromised.

I trust Mike to know his limits; every other KS I've been part of has been excellent so I'd expect the same here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.