Subject: Group Buy Jacksonville Florida area rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
Pugs are like little people in fur coats.
badge
If it's not a Pug, it's just a dog.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you live in the Jacksonville FL area, and you're interested in combining orders into one order, please let me know on this thread or via Geekmail.

I will back for multiple copies and give you a paypal address to send payment to. Costs go down as more copies are added. Payment will be appreciated in advance so I don't have to fund the purchase for the year. I did the same thing for 18Lilliput last year.

The campaign is running until May 20, 2019.

Copies ordered
1. Murr**
2. Shari Stidam (snootiecrunch)
3. Mike**

Alternates:
1. Evan Scussel (GoingTopShelf) - If we get to 12

Cost per copy (including shipping) based on size of order
(1) $84.00 per copy
(3) $74.67 per copy
(6) $68.00 per copy
(12) $66.33 per copy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Scussel
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd consider it, but I live in Orlando. 280 miles round trip divided by 34 miles per gallon = 8.23 gallons of gas to pick it up. Multiply that by $2.75 per gallon and I'm at $22.63 in gas costs. So, not worth it for me to join in on the fun. I'll have to do my own thing.

If you get close to 6 and can ship it to me for cheap, let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
Pugs are like little people in fur coats.
badge
If it's not a Pug, it's just a dog.
mbmbmbmbmb
GoingTopShelf wrote:
I'd consider it, but I live in Orlando. 280 miles round trip divided by 34 miles per gallon = 8.23 gallons of gas to pick it up. Multiply that by $2.75 per gallon and I'm at $22.63 in gas costs. So, not worth it for me to join in on the fun. I'll have to do my own thing.

Release date is February 2020, so if you could wait until Dice Tower Con 2020, I could just hand deliver it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Scussel
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Murr wrote:
GoingTopShelf wrote:

Release date is February 2020, so if you could wait until Dice Tower Con 2020, I could just hand deliver it

Hmmm...that's a consideration. Let me know how your efforts go. If you get close to a dozen, that might be worth it. Otherwise I might just get too antsy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.