Subject: Clarification on US shipping/availability? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Davey Henry
United States
Atkinson
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Sorry if this is dumb, but I can't quiiiite tell if this game is actually available yet? The most recent "Hey guys, it's shipping!" thread is from about 3 months ago, and it looked like some US folks were getting copies (I'm located in the US, as well). The Level99 site, where I ordered from, still says "The expected stock date for this item is January 2019". At the time I figured they just forgot to update the page. I placed my order two weeks ago and as far as I know it still hasn't shipped. At the same time all of the SF Exceed stuff is also for sale on Jasco's site, with no mentions of preorder.

So that's where I'm at. Any suggestions? Should I just continue waiting? Email Level99? Ask for a refund and just order from Jasco?

Whatever the case, any clarification is appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Romano

Indiana
msg tools
I ordered the "everything" bundle with all 3 Street Fighter boxes and the neoprene playmat from Level99's website. It shipped the next day and arrived within a week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Email them directly; their customer contact is pretty quick on responses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davey Henry
United States
Atkinson
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Thanks for the quick replies, everyone. Looks like maybe my order just got lost in the shuffle. I'll email them real quick and see if I can't get this sorted out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Davey! It appears our store listings are a bit out of date, as these items are currently shipping. It appears our fulfillment center has just ran out of playmats, so if your order includes that, we are currently waiting for a restock, which should happen in the next week or so. Apologies for any issues or confusion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.