Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J. W. Cornelius
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all the rulebooks out and have watched several videos, which all have great & useful info once I’m far enough along to apply it. But, what’s the best way to actually set up your first game.
Anxious to play, but all tutorials seem to start mid-game. I need set up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
Australia
Ellen Grove
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you seen this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. W. Cornelius
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
emmanuel crochet
France
flag msg tools
mb
Hello, what are you looking for exactly? How can we help you?
cordialy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. W. Cornelius
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just asking what everyone found useful for setting up their first game (such as quick start guides).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thilo M.
Germany
Wiesbaden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
J. W. Cornelius wrote:
I was just asking what everyone found useful for setting up their first game (such as quick start guides).

Try to get familiar with the skills for the specific heroes/villains and what they do before you start, otherwise you will be looking in the rule book all the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Benn
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
I haven't played yet, but here are my suggestions after watching and reading everything under the sun about the game:

1. Use To Sink a City scenario.
2. Explain the map a little bit, especially the 3 elevation levels
3. Print out the character specific aids in the file section so that Batman's skills are grouped together etc...
4. Encourage people to pick Batman, Catwoman and Red Hood as you will have seen their abilities used in videos and it will reduce the things you need to remember.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ultra nemia
Spain
flag msg tools
Johnny Awesome wrote:

3. Print out the character specific aids in the file section so that Batman's skills are grouped together etc...

This helps a lot, i think allocate all those traits and skills its the hard part besides the "rules".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.