Hide
5 Posts

Terraforming Mars: Turmoil» Forums » General

Subject: What is the effect of UTOPIA? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerry Lee
msg tools
I'm so curious because it is always covered in released pictures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Impeachment time
mbmbmbmbmb
You can see it in the main video on the Kickstarter page. It has a action that allows you to decrease one of your productions to gain four of that resource.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Lee
msg tools
Thank you, it sounds nice, quite strong in last turns although useless in the beginning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
jerrysoft wrote:
Thank you, it sounds nice, quite strong in last turns although useless in the beginning.

Not necessarily useless in the beginning, especially if using Prelude.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Couch
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WBuchanan wrote:
jerrysoft wrote:

Not necessarily useless in the beginning, especially if using Prelude.

It should be seen as the Anti-Robinson. It becomes more powerful as the game goes on. It's uses could be more subtle than first glace would show. 4 heat or 4 power could be very important.

This by the way is the 3rd card that can allow power to turn up on the current turn, rather than having to wait.

The production is very good. Only Polyphemos has much value of resources produced.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.