Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rexler Brath
New Zealand
Tauranga
Bay of Plenty
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just purchased Season 1 and am just learning about Season 2. Does anyone have a hero reference for all of the heroes? I installed Dice Throne Companion and understand the dev is working on a Hero reference (can't wait). Just wondering if anyone else has compiled this information or if I just need to wait for the dev of the companion app.

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett M
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies but do you mean the leaflets that describe the tokens etc? If so, then I'm sure someone can scan them into BGG (I likely could next week for example. Just on vacation now) assuming the Roxley/DT guys give us permission to do so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rexler Brath
New Zealand
Tauranga
Bay of Plenty
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eflin wrote:
Apologies but do you mean the leaflets that describe the tokens etc? If so, then I'm sure someone can scan them into BGG (I likely could next week for example. Just on vacation now) assuming the Roxley/DT guys give us permission to do so.

I am looking for a single page that describes the hero including their basic attacks and specials. Here is something I just came up with from the Print N Play:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick May
United States
Pinellas Park
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think anything like this currently exists (that I'm aware of). Out of curiosity, what would be the purpose of them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rexler Brath
New Zealand
Tauranga
Bay of Plenty
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dragonsfire76 wrote:
I don't think anything like this currently exists (that I'm aware of). Out of curiosity, what would be the purpose of them?

I could see a few uses. These could help purchasing decisions for those that don't buy the complete seasons. I probably will buy season 2 if I like season 1 (my copy should be delivered today).

So for me, its more about learning/studying the heroes while away from the game. If these are PDFs, I can just use my mobile or tablet.

These coud also be used as a Game Aid. Instead of looking at your opponents board, you could have a printout or mobile/pdf of their hero up. This would be especially helpful with status effects. Granted, I could just as my opponent, I get that.

I guess the companion app is going to do this eventually. PDFs seem a bit more flexible though not requiring any single device and even can work on kindles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick May
United States
Pinellas Park
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I could see a few uses. These could help purchasing decisions for those that don't buy the complete seasons. I probably will buy season 2 if I like season 1 (my copy should be delivered today).

If you like Season 1, you will definitely like Season 2. More of the same, but with new and interesting mechanics introduced. If you want to get a feel for those heroes, you can go to the Kickstarter page where there are links to sneak peaks. However, it does appear they made more tweaks between those photos and production, so they're not exact.

Quote:
These coud also be used as a Game Aid. Instead of looking at your opponents board, you could have a printout or mobile/pdf of their hero up. This would be especially helpful with status effects. Granted, I could just as my opponent, I get that.

This might be useful for the first few games with/against a hero, but you learn the boards and status tokens really fast and get to a point where you are familiar in no time. I'd honestly try playing the game a bit first when you get it and then decide if it's actually something you need after.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.