Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy
United States
flag msg tools
Dino DNA!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I’ve only played solo, which is great. The Box says “1-4 players. 30-120 minutes.” If you've had a chance to play multiplayer, I’m wondering if that 30min/player ratio seems about right. I’d guess that a 120 minute game would be pretty unusual, but maybe not.

Just wondered what people’s experience has been because, just in terms of “getting it to the table,” I imagine it going like this-
Me: “hey, anyone want to try a fishing themed deck builder?”
Other people: “Yeah, maybe”
Me: “ok sweet! It may take 2 hours - I don’t really know.”
Other people: “hey, did you bring Inis?”
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Mahler
United States
Pleasant Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Designer of Tournament Fishing
mbmbmbmbmb
Your first competitive play with 4 anglers will probably take ~2 hours unless you play the shorter tournament Variant (as low as 9 turns). You could also take out all the Pop cards from the Fight Deck to make it easier on the newer players, also an official variant. The 30 minutes per player is pretty accurate from what I’ve seen for a first play, which is why I put that on the box. I shoot as straight as I can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.