Subject: Test my house rules and see if it works! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
adfasdf sdfaasdfasdf
Åland
msg tools
mb
Cats - 5 actions instead of 3.

Lizards - 1 free movement action minimum during birdsong phase whether or not you have 1 or 0 lizards in your pool.

Woodlands - +1 soldier when you do summon sympathy token

Otters - fine

Birds - fine

Vegabond - fine

This will create some balance as then the cats can do more things during their turn, lizard is more mobile and woodlands has more threat.

What do you guys think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hannes Sörensson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Woodland alliance are strong as they are, with this they would be insane surprise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan The Man
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
I think that 5 actions with bird cards would be too much, I prefer the Idea of letting the cat access more actions by building lots of one type of building.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Brown
England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
No, I'M Spartacus
badge
\m/
mbmbmbmbmb
The lizards being immobile is their thing, making them move around like other factions would completely change the feel of them. If they can move around dropping gardens everywhere I fear they will quickly rule many clearings making it way harder for other factions to move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bert Bertsen
msg tools
All of those are nonsense. The cats need a boost, but 5 actions would make them unstoppable. The lizards movement restriction works perfectly. The alliance is super strong as it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
waferjuice wrote:

If I ever play with your group I would be happy to play the Cats with 5 actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug DeMoss
United States
Stillwater
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenM wrote:
waferjuice wrote:

If I ever play with your group I would be happy to play the Cats with 5 actions.

Yes, that would make the cats as scary as they look.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Lindvall
United States
Bismarck
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AegonBlackfyre wrote:
I think that 5 actions with bird cards would be too much, I prefer the Idea of letting the cat access more actions by building lots of one type of building.

Perhaps an alternative bonus to workshops? Right now no one builds many workshops in our games, its all about just enough Sawmills to build all the Recruiters. Anything else is considered subpar. Without more cats you won't have the muscle to rule and build, plus your card draw is tied to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.