Subject: Can I get other's character specific Action Card ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lai Edcy
Taiwan
Hawaii
flag msg tools
"Elimination a player" says
If anyone has elimiated player's character specific Action card , he can keep it.
But how can I get other's character specific Action Card ?
by remember or some advance skill ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raphaël Langella
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can't have another character's skill card in hand. However, if several players do a craft action, any player taking part in the action can take the item in his inventory. That's how you can end up with another character's card in your inventory.
I'm not sure what happens when that other character's get eliminated. You seem to say that you can keep the card in your inventory, but I'm not seeing that in the rules. Are you reading this from a FAQ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert G
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to be clear, on page 22 in the official rulebook it states:
"ELIMINATED CHARACTER: [...] the player must:[...] return all the State cards they have in hand and banish all Skill cards [note: not items!] showing their character's face (whether they are in the Action Deck or in the
Discard Pile).
"

Otherwise, as galehar stated, items can easily be made for or be swapped with other players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafaella CG
Israel
flag msg tools
mb
leraye wrote:
"ELIMINATED CHARACTER: [...] the player must:[...] return all the State cards they have in hand and banish all Skill cards [note: not items!] showing their character's face (whether they are in the Action Deck or in the
Discard Pile).
"

Otherwise, as galehar stated, items can easily be made for or be swapped with other players.

But items are composed of skill cards, it would also make sense if items were disassembled upon a characters death.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Norwood

Fairfax
Virginia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rafaella wrote:
leraye wrote:
Discard Pile).
"

But items are composed of skill cards, it would also make sense if items were disassembled upon a characters death.

So, I make you a mallet out of a rock, twine and a piece of bamboo and give it to you. Then, I leave your party, of my own free will or by dying. Does that mallet just disappear?

Skill cards that are crafted into items that are pictured on the card are no longer skill cards in your hand. They are then in the inventory of any character that has the room for it. They are ideas until you craft them, then they are physical objects until they break.

From the rulebook on page 22. Leaving the game:
Any of this character’s character-specific Skill cards that
are in another player’s inventory will not be returned until
they are discarded...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.