Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: BSG 721 - Diaboli-Cally rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: BGG_BSG_PBF [+] [View All]
Eoin R
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

This is a rematch of BSG 680 - Paradoxi-Cally, BSG 691 - Emphati-Cally and BSG 702 - Quixoti-Cally.

Callies so far have been me, Darth Binkly and SnarksandBoojums.

Is anyone interested in changing from Mutineer to CL, or any other setup changes?

Scoreboard
Humans 2-1 Cylons
Cally 2-1 Cally
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bishop
United States
Beavercreek
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I’d be good with CL.

I’ve also never played NC and would have some interest in going there for one of these.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rene G
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
Nekro @ #13 & Arborec @ #20
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not played New Caprica either. I am also fine with a Cylon Leader.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin S.
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd prefer a Cylon Leader. I actually really like them and I think the list of CL's I haven't played in PBF has actually gotten longer than the list of other characters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe O'Donnell
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm OK playing with a cylon leader though I won't be choosing one myself. I'm already playing Simon in another game. By the way, we're playing that one with a variation that the CL is guaranteed to draw mixed motives in the initial draw. Not sure if it's necessary but it's an interesting idea.

I've never played New Caprica and somehow never been interested, but if you guys want to try it, I'm willing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
U.S.A., Earth
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oldpear wrote:
I'm OK playing with a cylon leader though I won't be choosing one myself. I'm already playing Simon in another game. By the way, we're playing that one with a variation that the CL is guaranteed to draw mixed motives in the initial draw. Not sure if it's necessary but it's an interesting idea.

I've never played New Caprica and somehow never been interested, but if you guys want to try it, I'm willing.
I've brought this up before (in terms of general games, but also in PBF games) to consider a variant where the CL gets all Motives with the same Allegiance. Shouldn't make it THAT MUCH harder for the CL, but still curious none of the less.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eoin R
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

ackmondual wrote:
I've brought this up before (in terms of general games, but also in PBF games) to consider a variant where the CL gets all Motives with the same Allegiance. Shouldn't make it THAT MUCH harder for the CL, but still curious none of the less.
I'd be interested to try the single allegiance variant if it's ever implemented.

For now though, NC and CL sounds good - do we want to use the Balanced Motives (two of each) variant?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach T
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

If you are interested in the single allegiance variant, it should not be difficult to implement for this game as a one-shot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eoin R
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I'm happy to advance the cause of science if everyone else is!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bishop
United States
Beavercreek
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My preference would be to try that to a familiar destination. It also seems to me it would upset the balance a lot but I’d be willing to try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eoin R
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A good take - Certainly a cylon-allied CL would have no reason to play human at all if they didn't draw No Unnecessary Force or Savor Their Demise at the beginning (as I know from personal experience robot), so there's a high chance of ending up with at least 4:2 from the start.

If we are going to do it, I would actually advocate for going to NC as I see it as the most human-friendly destination (if you're like me and insist on repeatedly executing the Admiral after Sleeper until the toasters are revealed). Of course, it could go the opposite way and we end up with a human-allied CL, making the cruise even crusier.

On balance, I think balanced motives will work better, but happy to try single allegiance if everyone else is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brenton
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
Modding Battlestar Galactica PBF Game #708
badge
They've stopped calling me 'Outlander', but now they're calling me a 'Savage'?!?
mbmbmbmbmb
Am happy with whatever. CL, NC, all good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin S.
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the variants, I'd be a bigger fan of balanced motives. I think it makes for a more even game. I also love being able to worry more about motives and less about which side is ahead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin S.
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, whichever version of a CL we play with, it might help if the other players didn't know. That would retain a little more of the suspicion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eoin R
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SnarksandBoojums wrote:
Actually, whichever version of a CL we play with, it might help if the other players didn't know. That would retain a little more of the suspicion.

This is an interesting idea - is there a way to fix it so that the CL chooses the variant, Zach?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe O'Donnell
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not crazy about the single-allegiance variation. Seems like whichever team the CL ends up on has a huge advantage. Likely, s/he would get at least two motives that are easy to fulfill. I think this variant would also have to come with revised Motive cards that are all hard to fulfill.

And, although I brought it up, I'm not totally convinced the balanced motives variant is "better". I'm usually in favor of more unknowns in this game. But I wouldn't vote against it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eoin R
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By Your Command Setup

Game Options:
6 Players
Pegasus
Exodus
Daybreak
Final Fives
Cylon Leader

Unofficial Variants:
Solo Cylon Handicap (Brutality)
Truly Blind Jump
Characters From All Expansions
Stack the CACs
Balanced Motives

Objective: New Caprica

Players (in randomized turn order)
1: Fragzer
2: Penguinton
3: IriDiuM84
4: SnarksandBoojums
5: oldpear
6: Darth Binkly

Fragzer is up first for character selection. They should quote this post to proceed.

Have fun out there!New seed: eyJnYW1lU2V0dXAiOnRy-dWUsIm11dGluZWVyIjpm-YWxzZSwiY3lsb25MZWFk-ZXIiOnRydWUsInN5bXBh-dGhpemVyIjpmYWxzZSwi-c3ltcGF0aGV0aWNDeWxv-biI6ZmFsc2UsIm5vU3lt-cGF0aGl6ZXIiOmZhbHNl-LCJwZWdhc3VzIjp0cnVl-LCJleG9kdXMiOnRydWUs-ImRheWJyZWFrIjp0cnVl-LCJDRkIiOmZhbHNlLCJm-aW5hbEZpdmVzIjp0cnVl-LCJwZXJzb25hbEdvYWxz-IjpmYWxzZSwibnVtUGxh-eWVycyI6NiwiZGVzdGlu-YXRpb24iOiJOZXcgQ2Fw-cmljYSIsInBlZ2FzdXNJ-QyI6dHJ1ZSwicXVvcnVt-SGFuZExpbWl0IjoxMCwi-dkV4b2R1c01pbnVzQ0ZC-IjpmYWxzZSwidlNvbG9D-eWxvbkhhbmRpY2FwIjpm-YWxzZSwidlNvbG9DeWxv-bkJydXRhbGl0eSI6dHJ1-ZSwidkFsdFRyYXVtYSI6-ZmFsc2UsInZBbHREYW1h-Z2UiOmZhbHNlLCJ2SGFu-ZG9mZiI6ZmFsc2UsInZO-b0NhaW4iOmZhbHNlLCJ2-Q2FpbiI6dHJ1ZSwidkFs-bENoYXJhY3RlcnMiOnRy-dWUsInZQYW5kZW1pYyI6-dHJ1ZSwidkJhbGFuY2Vk-TW90aXZlcyI6dHJ1ZSwi-dkRpc2FzdGVyRGVmZXJy-ZWQiOmZhbHNlLCJ2QnJ1-dGFsaXR5IjpmYWxzZSwi-dlBlcnNvbmFsR29hbHNN-b3ZlbWVudCI6ZmFsc2Us-InVzZXJuYW1lcyI6WyJG-cmFnemVyIiwiUGVuZ3Vp-bnRvbiIsIklyaURpdU04-NCIsIlNuYXJrc2FuZEJv-b2p1bXMiLCJvbGRwZWFy-IiwiRGFydGggQmlua2x5-Il0sInBsYXllcnMiOltd-LCJiYW5uZXJzIjpbXSwi-cGxheWVyTG9jYXRpb25z-IjpbXSwicG9zc2libGVD-b2xvcnMiOltdfQ==-

Getting the ball rolling, just using balanced motives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rene G
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
Nekro @ #13 & Arborec @ #20
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
New seed: eyJnYW1lU2V0dXAiOnRy-dWUsIm11dGluZWVyIjpm-YWxzZSwiY3lsb25MZWFk-ZXIiOnRydWUsInN5bXBh-dGhpemVyIjpmYWxzZSwi-c3ltcGF0aGV0aWNDeWxv-biI6ZmFsc2UsIm5vU3lt-cGF0aGl6ZXIiOmZhbHNl-LCJwZWdhc3VzIjp0cnVl-LCJleG9kdXMiOnRydWUs-ImRheWJyZWFrIjp0cnVl-LCJDRkIiOmZhbHNlLCJm-aW5hbEZpdmVzIjp0cnVl-LCJwZXJzb25hbEdvYWxz-IjpmYWxzZSwibnVtUGxh-eWVycyI6NiwiZGVzdGlu-YXRpb24iOiJOZXcgQ2Fw-cmljYSIsInBlZ2FzdXNJ-QyI6dHJ1ZSwicXVvcnVt-SGFuZExpbWl0IjoxMCwi-dkV4b2R1c01pbnVzQ0ZC-IjpmYWxzZSwidlNvbG9D-eWxvbkhhbmRpY2FwIjpm-YWxzZSwidlNvbG9DeWxv-bkJydXRhbGl0eSI6dHJ1-ZSwidkFsdFRyYXVtYSI6-ZmFsc2UsInZBbHREYW1h-Z2UiOmZhbHNlLCJ2SGFu-ZG9mZiI6ZmFsc2UsInZO-b0NhaW4iOmZhbHNlLCJ2-Q2FpbiI6dHJ1ZSwidkFs-bENoYXJhY3RlcnMiOnRy-dWUsInZQYW5kZW1pYyI6-dHJ1ZSwidkJhbGFuY2Vk-TW90aXZlcyI6dHJ1ZSwi-dkRpc2FzdGVyRGVmZXJy-ZWQiOmZhbHNlLCJ2QnJ1-dGFsaXR5IjpmYWxzZSwi-dlBlcnNvbmFsR29hbHNN-b3ZlbWVudCI6ZmFsc2Us-InVzZXJuYW1lcyI6WyJG-cmFnemVyIiwiUGVuZ3Vp-bnRvbiIsIklyaURpdU04-NCIsIlNuYXJrc2FuZEJv-b2p1bXMiLCJvbGRwZWFy-IiwiRGFydGggQmlua2x5-Il0sInBsYXllcnMiOlsi-Q2FsbHkiXSwiYmFubmVy-cyI6Wzg3ODcyOV0sInBs-YXllckxvY2F0aW9ucyI6-WyJIYW5nYXIgRGVjayJd-LCJwb3NzaWJsZUNvbG9y-cyI6W1swLDAsMCwwLDAs-MF1dLCJxdW9ydW1QZWVr-IjpbXSwicXVvcnVtUGVl-a2VyIjotMSwibmVnb3Rp-YXRpb24iOmZhbHNlLCJz-ZWNyZXRNZXNzYWdlcyI6-WyIiLCIiLCIiLCIiLCIi-LCIiXSwic2NvdXQiOi0x-LCJzY291dGluZ0Rlc3Rp-bmF0aW9uIjpmYWxzZSwi-c2NvdXRpbmdDcmlzaXMi-OmZhbHNlLCJzY291dGVk-IjpbXSwicmVkVGFwZSI6-ZmFsc2UsImlyb25XaWxs-IjpmYWxzZSwidHJ1c3RJ-bnN0aW5jdHMiOmZhbHNl-LCJwcm90ZWN0VGhlRmxl-ZXQiOmZhbHNlLCJlc3Rh-Ymxpc2hOZXR3b3JrIjpm-YWxzZSwiZm9yY2VUaGVp-ckhhbmQiOmZhbHNlLCJh-bGxIYW5kc09uRGVjayI6-ZmFsc2UsInF1aWNrVGhp-bmtpbmciOmZhbHNlLCJk-b2dmaWdodCI6ZmFsc2Us-Imluc3RhbGxVcGdyYWRl-cyI6ZmFsc2UsImJyb2Fk-Y2FzdExvY2F0aW9uIjpm-YWxzZSwiYnlZb3VyQ29t-bWFuZCI6ZmFsc2UsInNw-ZWNpYWxEZXN0aW55Ijpm-YWxzZSwiYmFpdCI6ZmFs-c2UsImRyYWRpc0NvbnRh-Y3QiOmZhbHNlLCJwZXJz-b25hbFZpY2VzIjpmYWxz-ZSwiYUJldHRlck1hY2hp-bmUiOmZhbHNlLCJ2aW9s-ZW50T3V0YnVyc3RzIjpm-YWxzZSwiZXhwbG9pdFdl-YWtuZXNzIjpmYWxzZSwi-Z2FtZU92ZXIiOmZhbHNl-LCJncmF2ZXlhcmQiOltd-LCJjeWxvbkV4ZWN1dGVk-IjotMSwiaHVtYW5FeGVj-dXRlZCI6LTEsImhlbG9S-ZXR1cm5Sb3VuZCI6Miwi-YW5kZXJzQmVuY2hSb3Vu-ZCI6MSwibm9DeWxvbkRl-dGVjdG9yIjpmYWxzZSwi-ZXhlY3V0ZWRDdXJyZW50-UGxheWVyIjpmYWxzZSwi-Ym94ZWRQbGF5ZXJzIjpb-XSwicHJldmVudGF0aXZl-IjpudWxsLCJlbmdpbmVS-b29tIjpmYWxzZSwiZXVs-b2d5IjpmYWxzZSwiYmxp-bmRKdW1wIjpmYWxzZSwi-ZmFzdExlYXJuZXIiOltd-LCJtYW5pcHVsYXRpdmVW-aWN0aW0iOi0xLCJtYW5p-cHVsYXRpdmVBZG1pcmFs-Ijp0cnVlLCJlbmRHYW1l-IjpmYWxzZSwiQ0xleGVj-dXRlZCI6ZmFsc2UsIm11-dHVhbEFubmloaWxhdGlv-biI6ZmFsc2UsImVzdGFi-bGlzaFNhbml0YXRpb24i-OmZhbHNlLCJjaGFuZ2VP-ZlBsYW5zIjpmYWxzZSwi-Y3Jpc2lzT3B0aW9ucyI6-W1tdLFtdLFtdLFtdLFtd-LFtdXSwicHJvY2Vzc2Vk-T3V0Y29tZSI6ZmFsc2Us-Im1lbWVudG9Vc2VkIjpm-YWxzZSwibWVtZW50b0Nh-cmRzIjpbXSwiZHJhZGlz-QmFpdCI6W3RydWUsdHJ1-ZSx0cnVlLHRydWUsdHJ1-ZSx0cnVlXSwiZm9yTG92-ZSI6ZmFsc2UsImJsaW5k-RGV2b3Rpb25QYXVzZSI6-ZmFsc2UsImh1bWFuRGVs-dXNpb25QYXVzZSI6ZmFs-c2UsImNvbW1hbmRBdXRo-b3JpdHlQYXVzZSI6ZmFs-c2UsImNoYW5nZU9mUGxh-bnNQYXVzZSI6ZmFsc2Us-InRhbmsiOltmYWxzZSxm-YWxzZSxmYWxzZSxmYWxz-ZSxmYWxzZSxmYWxzZV0s-InByb2JhdGlvblBhdXNl-IjpmYWxzZSwieG8iOmZh-bHNlLCJkaWVSb2xsUXVl-dWUiOltdLCJkaWVSb2xs-TW9kaWZpZXIiOjAsImxh-c3REaWVSb2xsIjpudWxs-LCJsYXN0RGllUm9sbE1v-ZGlmaWVyIjowLCJsYXN0-RGllUm9sbFZhbHVlIjow-LCJtYWpvclZpY3Rvcnki-OmZhbHNlLCJlY28iOmZh-bHNlLCJzcHMiOltudWxs-LG51bGwsbnVsbCxudWxs-LG51bGwsbnVsbF0sIkZU-TE9wZXJhdG9yIjp0cnVl-LCJhdXRvUGFzcyI6ZmFs-c2UsInNwVG9rZW4iOmZh-bHNlLCJzdGltIjpudWxs-LCJxdWlja0ZpeCI6ZmFs-c2UsImRlcyI6W251bGws-bnVsbCxudWxsLG51bGws-bnVsbCxudWxsXSwiZGVU-b2tlbiI6ZmFsc2UsImRp-ZVJvbGxzIjpbNiw3LDEs-OCw2LDIsNywxLDYsMSw1-LDgsNywyLDcsOCw4LDMs-Nyw1LDIsOCwyLDEsNiw1-LDIsNiwyLDUsOCw0LDQs-MSw0LDQsNiwxLDQsNSw0-LDYsNCwxLDMsMSw3LDQs-MSw3LDIsOCwzLDYsNCw3-LDMsMiw0LDUsOCwxLDMs-NSw3LDYsNCw2LDYsNCw4-LDQsNiw1LDEsMSw4LDcs-Niw0LDMsNSw4LDgsMiw4-LDUsMSw0LDUsNCw4LDEs-Myw3LDYsNCw0LDcsNyw0-LDQsMywxLDQsMiwyLDgs-MSwxLDYsOCw2LDEsNSw1-LDUsMSw3LDcsMSwyLDYs-Niw3LDMsMSwzLDUsOCwx-LDEsMyw2LDQsNiwzLDMs-NiwyLDUsMiw3LDUsNywy-LDUsOCw0LDMsMiw1LDUs-MiwzLDUsNyw4LDYsOCwy-LDgsOCw2LDMsNyw4LDUs-Nyw0LDYsNyw1LDUsNiw4-LDYsMSw1LDMsOCw3LDEs-NSw0LDYsNiw3LDYsNywz-LDUsNiw0LDgsNSwyLDEs-NiwxLDIsMSwyLDEsOCwz-LDcsMSw3LDcsNiwxLDUs-OCwyLDYsNyw4LDYsNSw4-LDgsMSw3LDgsMyw0LDIs-Myw1LDQsMyw0LDMsMSwz-LDEsMiwyLDgsOCwxLDQs-NCwxLDQsOCw1LDYsNF0s-Im1vZGlmaWNhdGlvbnNQ-YXVzZSI6ZmFsc2UsIm5v-T25lR2V0c0xlZnRCZWhp-bmRQYXVzZSI6ZmFsc2Us-ImNvbnRleHQiOltbXSxb-XSxbXSxbXSxbXSxbXV0s-InByb21wdFN0eWxlIjpb-MSwxLDEsMSwxLDFdLCJh-Y3RpdmF0aW5nU2VjdG9y-IjowLCJzY2FyQWN0aXZh-dGVkIjowLCJyZXNodWZm-bGVkU2VlbiI6ZmFsc2Us-InZlcnNpb24iOlsxLDIs-Miw1XSwiYmlsbHlIYW5k-IjpbXSwicGhhc2UiOjEs-ImVtZXJnZW5jeUFjdGlv-biI6dHJ1ZSwibWFuZGF0-b3J5IjpbW10sW10sW10s-W10sW10sW11dLCJidXJp-ZWRNdXRpbmllcyI6MCwi-QllDdmVyc2lvbiI6WzIs-MSwyXX0=-
Quoted Article: 31780380
Fragzer chooses to play Cally.

Penguinton is next up for character selection. They may pick one of the following character classes:
Military Leader
Political Leader
Pilot
Support
Cylon Leader

I guess it's my turn to choose Cally. She was my first PBF character here in this forum as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eoin R
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New seed: eyJnYW1lU2V0dXAiOnRy-dWUsIm11dGluZWVyIjpm-YWxzZSwiY3lsb25MZWFk-ZXIiOnRydWUsInN5bXBh-dGhpemVyIjpmYWxzZSwi-c3ltcGF0aGV0aWNDeWxv-biI6ZmFsc2UsIm5vU3lt-cGF0aGl6ZXIiOmZhbHNl-LCJwZWdhc3VzIjp0cnVl-LCJleG9kdXMiOnRydWUs-ImRheWJyZWFrIjp0cnVl-LCJDRkIiOmZhbHNlLCJm-aW5hbEZpdmVzIjp0cnVl-LCJwZXJzb25hbEdvYWxz-IjpmYWxzZSwibnVtUGxh-eWVycyI6NiwiZGVzdGlu-YXRpb24iOiJOZXcgQ2Fw-cmljYSIsInBlZ2FzdXNJ-QyI6dHJ1ZSwicXVvcnVt-SGFuZExpbWl0IjoxMCwi-dkV4b2R1c01pbnVzQ0ZC-IjpmYWxzZSwidlNvbG9D-eWxvbkhhbmRpY2FwIjpm-YWxzZSwidlNvbG9DeWxv-bkJydXRhbGl0eSI6dHJ1-ZSwidkFsdFRyYXVtYSI6-ZmFsc2UsInZBbHREYW1h-Z2UiOmZhbHNlLCJ2SGFu-ZG9mZiI6ZmFsc2UsInZO-b0NhaW4iOmZhbHNlLCJ2-Q2FpbiI6dHJ1ZSwidkFs-bENoYXJhY3RlcnMiOnRy-dWUsInZQYW5kZW1pYyI6-dHJ1ZSwidkJhbGFuY2Vk-TW90aXZlcyI6dHJ1ZSwi-dkRpc2FzdGVyRGVmZXJy-ZWQiOmZhbHNlLCJ2QnJ1-dGFsaXR5IjpmYWxzZSwi-dlBlcnNvbmFsR29hbHNN-b3ZlbWVudCI6ZmFsc2Us-InVzZXJuYW1lcyI6WyJG-cmFnemVyIiwiUGVuZ3Vp-bnRvbiIsIklyaURpdU04-NCIsIlNuYXJrc2FuZEJv-b2p1bXMiLCJvbGRwZWFy-IiwiRGFydGggQmlua2x5-Il0sInBsYXllcnMiOlsi-Q2FsbHkiLCJSYWNldHJh-Y2siXSwiYmFubmVycyI6-Wzg3ODcyOSw5MDA2ODVd-LCJwbGF5ZXJMb2NhdGlv-bnMiOlsiSGFuZ2FyIERl-Y2siLCJIYW5nYXIgRGVj-ayJdLCJwb3NzaWJsZUNv-bG9ycyI6W1swLDAsMCww-LDAsMF0sWzAsMCwwLDAs-MCwwXV0sInF1b3J1bVBl-ZWsiOltdLCJxdW9ydW1Q-ZWVrZXIiOi0xLCJuZWdv-dGlhdGlvbiI6ZmFsc2Us-InNlY3JldE1lc3NhZ2Vz-IjpbIiIsIiIsIiIsIiIs-IiIsIiJdLCJzY291dCI6-LTEsInNjb3V0aW5nRGVz-dGluYXRpb24iOmZhbHNl-LCJzY291dGluZ0NyaXNp-cyI6ZmFsc2UsInNjb3V0-ZWQiOltdLCJyZWRUYXBl-IjpmYWxzZSwiaXJvbldp-bGwiOmZhbHNlLCJ0cnVz-dEluc3RpbmN0cyI6ZmFs-c2UsInByb3RlY3RUaGVG-bGVldCI6ZmFsc2UsImVz-dGFibGlzaE5ldHdvcmsi-OmZhbHNlLCJmb3JjZVRo-ZWlySGFuZCI6ZmFsc2Us-ImFsbEhhbmRzT25EZWNr-IjpmYWxzZSwicXVpY2tU-aGlua2luZyI6ZmFsc2Us-ImRvZ2ZpZ2h0IjpmYWxz-ZSwiaW5zdGFsbFVwZ3Jh-ZGVzIjpmYWxzZSwiYnJv-YWRjYXN0TG9jYXRpb24i-OmZhbHNlLCJieVlvdXJD-b21tYW5kIjpmYWxzZSwi-c3BlY2lhbERlc3Rpbnki-OmZhbHNlLCJiYWl0Ijpm-YWxzZSwiZHJhZGlzQ29u-dGFjdCI6ZmFsc2UsInBl-cnNvbmFsVmljZXMiOmZh-bHNlLCJhQmV0dGVyTWFj-aGluZSI6ZmFsc2UsInZp-b2xlbnRPdXRidXJzdHMi-OmZhbHNlLCJleHBsb2l0-V2Vha25lc3MiOmZhbHNl-LCJnYW1lT3ZlciI6ZmFs-c2UsImdyYXZleWFyZCI6-W10sImN5bG9uRXhlY3V0-ZWQiOi0xLCJodW1hbkV4-ZWN1dGVkIjotMSwiaGVs-b1JldHVyblJvdW5kIjoy-LCJhbmRlcnNCZW5jaFJv-dW5kIjoxLCJub0N5bG9u-RGV0ZWN0b3IiOmZhbHNl-LCJleGVjdXRlZEN1cnJl-bnRQbGF5ZXIiOmZhbHNl-LCJib3hlZFBsYXllcnMi-OltdLCJwcmV2ZW50YXRp-dmUiOm51bGwsImVuZ2lu-ZVJvb20iOmZhbHNlLCJl-dWxvZ3kiOmZhbHNlLCJi-bGluZEp1bXAiOmZhbHNl-LCJmYXN0TGVhcm5lciI6-W10sIm1hbmlwdWxhdGl2-ZVZpY3RpbSI6LTEsIm1h-bmlwdWxhdGl2ZUFkbWly-YWwiOnRydWUsImVuZEdh-bWUiOmZhbHNlLCJDTGV4-ZWN1dGVkIjpmYWxzZSwi-bXV0dWFsQW5uaWhpbGF0-aW9uIjpmYWxzZSwiZXN0-YWJsaXNoU2FuaXRhdGlv-biI6ZmFsc2UsImNoYW5n-ZU9mUGxhbnMiOmZhbHNl-LCJjcmlzaXNPcHRpb25z-IjpbW10sW10sW10sW10s-W10sW11dLCJwcm9jZXNz-ZWRPdXRjb21lIjpmYWxz-ZSwibWVtZW50b1VzZWQi-OmZhbHNlLCJtZW1lbnRv-Q2FyZHMiOltdLCJkcmFk-aXNCYWl0IjpbdHJ1ZSx0-cnVlLHRydWUsdHJ1ZSx0-cnVlLHRydWVdLCJmb3JM-b3ZlIjpmYWxzZSwiYmxp-bmREZXZvdGlvblBhdXNl-IjpmYWxzZSwiaHVtYW5E-ZWx1c2lvblBhdXNlIjpm-YWxzZSwiY29tbWFuZEF1-dGhvcml0eVBhdXNlIjpm-YWxzZSwiY2hhbmdlT2ZQ-bGFuc1BhdXNlIjpmYWxz-ZSwidGFuayI6W2ZhbHNl-LGZhbHNlLGZhbHNlLGZh-bHNlLGZhbHNlLGZhbHNl-XSwicHJvYmF0aW9uUGF1-c2UiOmZhbHNlLCJ4byI6-ZmFsc2UsImRpZVJvbGxR-dWV1ZSI6W10sImRpZVJv-bGxNb2RpZmllciI6MCwi-bGFzdERpZVJvbGwiOm51-bGwsImxhc3REaWVSb2xs-TW9kaWZpZXIiOjAsImxh-c3REaWVSb2xsVmFsdWUi-OjAsIm1ham9yVmljdG9y-eSI6ZmFsc2UsImVjbyI6-ZmFsc2UsInNwcyI6W251-bGwsbnVsbCxudWxsLG51-bGwsbnVsbCxudWxsXSwi-RlRMT3BlcmF0b3IiOnRy-dWUsImF1dG9QYXNzIjpm-YWxzZSwic3BUb2tlbiI6-ZmFsc2UsInN0aW0iOm51-bGwsInF1aWNrRml4Ijpm-YWxzZSwiZGVzIjpbbnVs-bCxudWxsLG51bGwsbnVs-bCxudWxsLG51bGxdLCJk-ZVRva2VuIjpmYWxzZSwi-ZGllUm9sbHMiOls2LDcs-MSw4LDYsMiw3LDEsNiwx-LDUsOCw3LDIsNyw4LDgs-Myw3LDUsMiw4LDIsMSw2-LDUsMiw2LDIsNSw4LDQs-NCwxLDQsNCw2LDEsNCw1-LDQsNiw0LDEsMywxLDcs-NCwxLDcsMiw4LDMsNiw0-LDcsMywyLDQsNSw4LDEs-Myw1LDcsNiw0LDYsNiw0-LDgsNCw2LDUsMSwxLDgs-Nyw2LDQsMyw1LDgsOCwy-LDgsNSwxLDQsNSw0LDgs-MSwzLDcsNiw0LDQsNyw3-LDQsNCwzLDEsNCwyLDIs-OCwxLDEsNiw4LDYsMSw1-LDUsNSwxLDcsNywxLDIs-Niw2LDcsMywxLDMsNSw4-LDEsMSwzLDYsNCw2LDMs-Myw2LDIsNSwyLDcsNSw3-LDIsNSw4LDQsMywyLDUs-NSwyLDMsNSw3LDgsNiw4-LDIsOCw4LDYsMyw3LDgs-NSw3LDQsNiw3LDUsNSw2-LDgsNiwxLDUsMyw4LDcs-MSw1LDQsNiw2LDcsNiw3-LDMsNSw2LDQsOCw1LDIs-MSw2LDEsMiwxLDIsMSw4-LDMsNywxLDcsNyw2LDEs-NSw4LDIsNiw3LDgsNiw1-LDgsOCwxLDcsOCwzLDQs-MiwzLDUsNCwzLDQsMywx-LDMsMSwyLDIsOCw4LDEs-NCw0LDEsNCw4LDUsNiw0-XSwibW9kaWZpY2F0aW9u-c1BhdXNlIjpmYWxzZSwi-bm9PbmVHZXRzTGVmdEJl-aGluZFBhdXNlIjpmYWxz-ZSwiY29udGV4dCI6W1td-LFtdLFtdLFtdLFtdLFtd-XSwicHJvbXB0U3R5bGUi-OlsxLDEsMSwxLDEsMV0s-ImFjdGl2YXRpbmdTZWN0-b3IiOjAsInNjYXJBY3Rp-dmF0ZWQiOjAsInJlc2h1-ZmZsZWRTZWVuIjpmYWxz-ZSwidmVyc2lvbiI6WzEs-MiwyLDVdLCJiaWxseUhh-bmQiOltdLCJwaGFzZSI6-MSwiZW1lcmdlbmN5QWN0-aW9uIjp0cnVlLCJtYW5k-YXRvcnkiOltbXSxbXSxb-XSxbXSxbXSxbXV0sImJ1-cmllZE11dGluaWVzIjow-LCJCWUN2ZXJzaW9uIjpb-MiwxLDJdfQ==-
Quoted Article: 31780881
Penguinton chooses to play Racetrack.

IriDiuM84 is next up for character selection. They may pick one of the following character classes:
Military Leader
Political Leader
Support
Cylon Leader
Hopefully not your last!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brenton
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
Modding Battlestar Galactica PBF Game #708
badge
They've stopped calling me 'Outlander', but now they're calling me a 'Savage'?!?
mbmbmbmbmb
New seed: eyJnYW1lU2V0dXAiOnRy-dWUsIm11dGluZWVyIjpm-YWxzZSwiY3lsb25MZWFk-ZXIiOnRydWUsInN5bXBh-dGhpemVyIjpmYWxzZSwi-c3ltcGF0aGV0aWNDeWxv-biI6ZmFsc2UsIm5vU3lt-cGF0aGl6ZXIiOmZhbHNl-LCJwZWdhc3VzIjp0cnVl-LCJleG9kdXMiOnRydWUs-ImRheWJyZWFrIjp0cnVl-LCJDRkIiOmZhbHNlLCJm-aW5hbEZpdmVzIjp0cnVl-LCJwZXJzb25hbEdvYWxz-IjpmYWxzZSwibnVtUGxh-eWVycyI6NiwiZGVzdGlu-YXRpb24iOiJOZXcgQ2Fw-cmljYSIsInBlZ2FzdXNJ-QyI6dHJ1ZSwicXVvcnVt-SGFuZExpbWl0IjoxMCwi-dkV4b2R1c01pbnVzQ0ZC-IjpmYWxzZSwidlNvbG9D-eWxvbkhhbmRpY2FwIjpm-YWxzZSwidlNvbG9DeWxv-bkJydXRhbGl0eSI6dHJ1-ZSwidkFsdFRyYXVtYSI6-ZmFsc2UsInZBbHREYW1h-Z2UiOmZhbHNlLCJ2SGFu-ZG9mZiI6ZmFsc2UsInZO-b0NhaW4iOmZhbHNlLCJ2-Q2FpbiI6dHJ1ZSwidkFs-bENoYXJhY3RlcnMiOnRy-dWUsInZQYW5kZW1pYyI6-dHJ1ZSwidkJhbGFuY2Vk-TW90aXZlcyI6dHJ1ZSwi-dkRpc2FzdGVyRGVmZXJy-ZWQiOmZhbHNlLCJ2QnJ1-dGFsaXR5IjpmYWxzZSwi-dlBlcnNvbmFsR29hbHNN-b3ZlbWVudCI6ZmFsc2Us-InVzZXJuYW1lcyI6WyJG-cmFnemVyIiwiUGVuZ3Vp-bnRvbiIsIklyaURpdU04-NCIsIlNuYXJrc2FuZEJv-b2p1bXMiLCJvbGRwZWFy-IiwiRGFydGggQmlua2x5-Il0sInBsYXllcnMiOlsi-Q2FsbHkiLCJSYWNldHJh-Y2siLCJFbGxlbiJdLCJi-YW5uZXJzIjpbODc4NzI5-LDkwMDY4NSw1NDQ4NzVd-LCJwbGF5ZXJMb2NhdGlv-bnMiOlsiSGFuZ2FyIERl-Y2siLCJIYW5nYXIgRGVj-ayIsIkFkbWlyYWwncyBR-dWFydGVycyJdLCJwb3Nz-aWJsZUNvbG9ycyI6W1sw-LDAsMCwwLDAsMF0sWzAs-MCwwLDAsMCwwXSxbMCww-LDAsMCwwLDBdXSwicXVv-cnVtUGVlayI6W10sInF1-b3J1bVBlZWtlciI6LTEs-Im5lZ290aWF0aW9uIjpm-YWxzZSwic2VjcmV0TWVz-c2FnZXMiOlsiIiwiIiwi-IiwiIiwiIiwiIl0sInNj-b3V0IjotMSwic2NvdXRp-bmdEZXN0aW5hdGlvbiI6-ZmFsc2UsInNjb3V0aW5n-Q3Jpc2lzIjpmYWxzZSwi-c2NvdXRlZCI6W10sInJl-ZFRhcGUiOmZhbHNlLCJp-cm9uV2lsbCI6ZmFsc2Us-InRydXN0SW5zdGluY3Rz-IjpmYWxzZSwicHJvdGVj-dFRoZUZsZWV0IjpmYWxz-ZSwiZXN0YWJsaXNoTmV0-d29yayI6ZmFsc2UsImZv-cmNlVGhlaXJIYW5kIjpm-YWxzZSwiYWxsSGFuZHNP-bkRlY2siOmZhbHNlLCJx-dWlja1RoaW5raW5nIjpm-YWxzZSwiZG9nZmlnaHQi-OmZhbHNlLCJpbnN0YWxs-VXBncmFkZXMiOmZhbHNl-LCJicm9hZGNhc3RMb2Nh-dGlvbiI6ZmFsc2UsImJ5-WW91ckNvbW1hbmQiOmZh-bHNlLCJzcGVjaWFsRGVz-dGlueSI6ZmFsc2UsImJh-aXQiOmZhbHNlLCJkcmFk-aXNDb250YWN0IjpmYWxz-ZSwicGVyc29uYWxWaWNl-cyI6ZmFsc2UsImFCZXR0-ZXJNYWNoaW5lIjpmYWxz-ZSwidmlvbGVudE91dGJ1-cnN0cyI6ZmFsc2UsImV4-cGxvaXRXZWFrbmVzcyI6-ZmFsc2UsImdhbWVPdmVy-IjpmYWxzZSwiZ3JhdmV5-YXJkIjpbXSwiY3lsb25F-eGVjdXRlZCI6LTEsImh1-bWFuRXhlY3V0ZWQiOi0x-LCJoZWxvUmV0dXJuUm91-bmQiOjIsImFuZGVyc0Jl-bmNoUm91bmQiOjEsIm5v-Q3lsb25EZXRlY3RvciI6-ZmFsc2UsImV4ZWN1dGVk-Q3VycmVudFBsYXllciI6-ZmFsc2UsImJveGVkUGxh-eWVycyI6W10sInByZXZl-bnRhdGl2ZSI6bnVsbCwi-ZW5naW5lUm9vbSI6ZmFs-c2UsImV1bG9neSI6ZmFs-c2UsImJsaW5kSnVtcCI6-ZmFsc2UsImZhc3RMZWFy-bmVyIjpbXSwibWFuaXB1-bGF0aXZlVmljdGltIjot-MSwibWFuaXB1bGF0aXZl-QWRtaXJhbCI6dHJ1ZSwi-ZW5kR2FtZSI6ZmFsc2Us-IkNMZXhlY3V0ZWQiOmZh-bHNlLCJtdXR1YWxBbm5p-aGlsYXRpb24iOmZhbHNl-LCJlc3RhYmxpc2hTYW5p-dGF0aW9uIjpmYWxzZSwi-Y2hhbmdlT2ZQbGFucyI6-ZmFsc2UsImNyaXNpc09w-dGlvbnMiOltbXSxbXSxb-XSxbXSxbXSxbXV0sInBy-b2Nlc3NlZE91dGNvbWUi-OmZhbHNlLCJtZW1lbnRv-VXNlZCI6ZmFsc2UsIm1l-bWVudG9DYXJkcyI6W10s-ImRyYWRpc0JhaXQiOlt0-cnVlLHRydWUsdHJ1ZSx0-cnVlLHRydWUsdHJ1ZV0s-ImZvckxvdmUiOmZhbHNl-LCJibGluZERldm90aW9u-UGF1c2UiOmZhbHNlLCJo-dW1hbkRlbHVzaW9uUGF1-c2UiOmZhbHNlLCJjb21t-YW5kQXV0aG9yaXR5UGF1-c2UiOmZhbHNlLCJjaGFu-Z2VPZlBsYW5zUGF1c2Ui-OmZhbHNlLCJ0YW5rIjpb-ZmFsc2UsZmFsc2UsZmFs-c2UsZmFsc2UsZmFsc2Us-ZmFsc2VdLCJwcm9iYXRp-b25QYXVzZSI6ZmFsc2Us-InhvIjpmYWxzZSwiZGll-Um9sbFF1ZXVlIjpbXSwi-ZGllUm9sbE1vZGlmaWVy-IjowLCJsYXN0RGllUm9s-bCI6bnVsbCwibGFzdERp-ZVJvbGxNb2RpZmllciI6-MCwibGFzdERpZVJvbGxW-YWx1ZSI6MCwibWFqb3JW-aWN0b3J5IjpmYWxzZSwi-ZWNvIjpmYWxzZSwic3Bz-IjpbbnVsbCxudWxsLG51-bGwsbnVsbCxudWxsLG51-bGxdLCJGVExPcGVyYXRv-ciI6dHJ1ZSwiYXV0b1Bh-c3MiOmZhbHNlLCJzcFRv-a2VuIjpmYWxzZSwic3Rp-bSI6bnVsbCwicXVpY2tG-aXgiOmZhbHNlLCJkZXMi-OltudWxsLG51bGwsbnVs-bCxudWxsLG51bGwsbnVs-bF0sImRlVG9rZW4iOmZh-bHNlLCJkaWVSb2xscyI6-WzYsNywxLDgsNiwyLDcs-MSw2LDEsNSw4LDcsMiw3-LDgsOCwzLDcsNSwyLDgs-MiwxLDYsNSwyLDYsMiw1-LDgsNCw0LDEsNCw0LDYs-MSw0LDUsNCw2LDQsMSwz-LDEsNyw0LDEsNywyLDgs-Myw2LDQsNywzLDIsNCw1-LDgsMSwzLDUsNyw2LDQs-Niw2LDQsOCw0LDYsNSwx-LDEsOCw3LDYsNCwzLDUs-OCw4LDIsOCw1LDEsNCw1-LDQsOCwxLDMsNyw2LDQs-NCw3LDcsNCw0LDMsMSw0-LDIsMiw4LDEsMSw2LDgs-NiwxLDUsNSw1LDEsNyw3-LDEsMiw2LDYsNywzLDEs-Myw1LDgsMSwxLDMsNiw0-LDYsMywzLDYsMiw1LDIs-Nyw1LDcsMiw1LDgsNCwz-LDIsNSw1LDIsMyw1LDcs-OCw2LDgsMiw4LDgsNiwz-LDcsOCw1LDcsNCw2LDcs-NSw1LDYsOCw2LDEsNSwz-LDgsNywxLDUsNCw2LDYs-Nyw2LDcsMyw1LDYsNCw4-LDUsMiwxLDYsMSwyLDEs-MiwxLDgsMyw3LDEsNyw3-LDYsMSw1LDgsMiw2LDcs-OCw2LDUsOCw4LDEsNyw4-LDMsNCwyLDMsNSw0LDMs-NCwzLDEsMywxLDIsMiw4-LDgsMSw0LDQsMSw0LDgs-NSw2LDRdLCJtb2RpZmlj-YXRpb25zUGF1c2UiOmZh-bHNlLCJub09uZUdldHNM-ZWZ0QmVoaW5kUGF1c2Ui-OmZhbHNlLCJjb250ZXh0-IjpbW10sW10sW10sW10s-W10sW11dLCJwcm9tcHRT-dHlsZSI6WzEsMSwxLDEs-MSwxXSwiYWN0aXZhdGlu-Z1NlY3RvciI6MCwic2Nh-ckFjdGl2YXRlZCI6MCwi-cmVzaHVmZmxlZFNlZW4i-OmZhbHNlLCJ2ZXJzaW9u-IjpbMSwyLDIsNV0sImJp-bGx5SGFuZCI6W10sInBo-YXNlIjoxLCJlbWVyZ2Vu-Y3lBY3Rpb24iOnRydWUs-Im1hbmRhdG9yeSI6W1td-LFtdLFtdLFtdLFtdLFtd-XSwiYnVyaWVkTXV0aW5p-ZXMiOjAsIkJZQ3ZlcnNp-b24iOlsyLDEsMl19-
Quoted Article: 31780981
IriDiuM84 chooses to play Ellen.

SnarksandBoojums is next up for character selection. They may pick one of the following character classes:
Military Leader
Support
Cylon Leader

I was going to take the CL, but what is a trip to New Caprica without Ellen to cause some fear and uncertainty? devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin S.
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New seed: eyJnYW1lU2V0dXAiOnRy-dWUsIm11dGluZWVyIjpm-YWxzZSwiY3lsb25MZWFk-ZXIiOnRydWUsInN5bXBh-dGhpemVyIjpmYWxzZSwi-c3ltcGF0aGV0aWNDeWxv-biI6ZmFsc2UsIm5vU3lt-cGF0aGl6ZXIiOmZhbHNl-LCJwZWdhc3VzIjp0cnVl-LCJleG9kdXMiOnRydWUs-ImRheWJyZWFrIjp0cnVl-LCJDRkIiOmZhbHNlLCJm-aW5hbEZpdmVzIjp0cnVl-LCJwZXJzb25hbEdvYWxz-IjpmYWxzZSwibnVtUGxh-eWVycyI6NiwiZGVzdGlu-YXRpb24iOiJOZXcgQ2Fw-cmljYSIsInBlZ2FzdXNJ-QyI6dHJ1ZSwicXVvcnVt-SGFuZExpbWl0IjoxMCwi-dkV4b2R1c01pbnVzQ0ZC-IjpmYWxzZSwidlNvbG9D-eWxvbkhhbmRpY2FwIjpm-YWxzZSwidlNvbG9DeWxv-bkJydXRhbGl0eSI6dHJ1-ZSwidkFsdFRyYXVtYSI6-ZmFsc2UsInZBbHREYW1h-Z2UiOmZhbHNlLCJ2SGFu-ZG9mZiI6ZmFsc2UsInZO-b0NhaW4iOmZhbHNlLCJ2-Q2FpbiI6dHJ1ZSwidkFs-bENoYXJhY3RlcnMiOnRy-dWUsInZQYW5kZW1pYyI6-dHJ1ZSwidkJhbGFuY2Vk-TW90aXZlcyI6dHJ1ZSwi-dkRpc2FzdGVyRGVmZXJy-ZWQiOmZhbHNlLCJ2QnJ1-dGFsaXR5IjpmYWxzZSwi-dlBlcnNvbmFsR29hbHNN-b3ZlbWVudCI6ZmFsc2Us-InVzZXJuYW1lcyI6WyJG-cmFnemVyIiwiUGVuZ3Vp-bnRvbiIsIklyaURpdU04-NCIsIlNuYXJrc2FuZEJv-b2p1bXMiLCJvbGRwZWFy-IiwiRGFydGggQmlua2x5-Il0sInBsYXllcnMiOlsi-Q2FsbHkiLCJSYWNldHJh-Y2siLCJFbGxlbiIsIkQn-QW5uYSJdLCJiYW5uZXJz-IjpbODc4NzI5LDkwMDY4-NSw1NDQ4NzUsMTI3MzU2-N10sInBsYXllckxvY2F0-aW9ucyI6WyJIYW5nYXIg-RGVjayIsIkhhbmdhciBE-ZWNrIiwiQWRtaXJhbCdz-IFF1YXJ0ZXJzIiwiSHVt-YW4gRmxlZXQiXSwicG9z-c2libGVDb2xvcnMiOltb-MCwwLDAsMCwwLDBdLFsw-LDAsMCwwLDAsMF0sWzAs-MCwwLDAsMCwwXSxbMCww-LDAsMCwwLDBdXSwicXVv-cnVtUGVlayI6W10sInF1-b3J1bVBlZWtlciI6LTEs-Im5lZ290aWF0aW9uIjpm-YWxzZSwic2VjcmV0TWVz-c2FnZXMiOlsiIiwiIiwi-IiwiIiwiIiwiIl0sInNj-b3V0IjotMSwic2NvdXRp-bmdEZXN0aW5hdGlvbiI6-ZmFsc2UsInNjb3V0aW5n-Q3Jpc2lzIjpmYWxzZSwi-c2NvdXRlZCI6W10sInJl-ZFRhcGUiOmZhbHNlLCJp-cm9uV2lsbCI6ZmFsc2Us-InRydXN0SW5zdGluY3Rz-IjpmYWxzZSwicHJvdGVj-dFRoZUZsZWV0IjpmYWxz-ZSwiZXN0YWJsaXNoTmV0-d29yayI6ZmFsc2UsImZv-cmNlVGhlaXJIYW5kIjpm-YWxzZSwiYWxsSGFuZHNP-bkRlY2siOmZhbHNlLCJx-dWlja1RoaW5raW5nIjpm-YWxzZSwiZG9nZmlnaHQi-OmZhbHNlLCJpbnN0YWxs-VXBncmFkZXMiOmZhbHNl-LCJicm9hZGNhc3RMb2Nh-dGlvbiI6ZmFsc2UsImJ5-WW91ckNvbW1hbmQiOmZh-bHNlLCJzcGVjaWFsRGVz-dGlueSI6ZmFsc2UsImJh-aXQiOmZhbHNlLCJkcmFk-aXNDb250YWN0IjpmYWxz-ZSwicGVyc29uYWxWaWNl-cyI6ZmFsc2UsImFCZXR0-ZXJNYWNoaW5lIjpmYWxz-ZSwidmlvbGVudE91dGJ1-cnN0cyI6ZmFsc2UsImV4-cGxvaXRXZWFrbmVzcyI6-ZmFsc2UsImdhbWVPdmVy-IjpmYWxzZSwiZ3JhdmV5-YXJkIjpbXSwiY3lsb25F-eGVjdXRlZCI6LTEsImh1-bWFuRXhlY3V0ZWQiOi0x-LCJoZWxvUmV0dXJuUm91-bmQiOjIsImFuZGVyc0Jl-bmNoUm91bmQiOjEsIm5v-Q3lsb25EZXRlY3RvciI6-ZmFsc2UsImV4ZWN1dGVk-Q3VycmVudFBsYXllciI6-ZmFsc2UsImJveGVkUGxh-eWVycyI6W10sInByZXZl-bnRhdGl2ZSI6bnVsbCwi-ZW5naW5lUm9vbSI6ZmFs-c2UsImV1bG9neSI6ZmFs-c2UsImJsaW5kSnVtcCI6-ZmFsc2UsImZhc3RMZWFy-bmVyIjpbXSwibWFuaXB1-bGF0aXZlVmljdGltIjot-MSwibWFuaXB1bGF0aXZl-QWRtaXJhbCI6dHJ1ZSwi-ZW5kR2FtZSI6ZmFsc2Us-IkNMZXhlY3V0ZWQiOmZh-bHNlLCJtdXR1YWxBbm5p-aGlsYXRpb24iOmZhbHNl-LCJlc3RhYmxpc2hTYW5p-dGF0aW9uIjpmYWxzZSwi-Y2hhbmdlT2ZQbGFucyI6-ZmFsc2UsImNyaXNpc09w-dGlvbnMiOltbXSxbXSxb-XSxbXSxbXSxbXV0sInBy-b2Nlc3NlZE91dGNvbWUi-OmZhbHNlLCJtZW1lbnRv-VXNlZCI6ZmFsc2UsIm1l-bWVudG9DYXJkcyI6W10s-ImRyYWRpc0JhaXQiOlt0-cnVlLHRydWUsdHJ1ZSx0-cnVlLHRydWUsdHJ1ZV0s-ImZvckxvdmUiOmZhbHNl-LCJibGluZERldm90aW9u-UGF1c2UiOmZhbHNlLCJo-dW1hbkRlbHVzaW9uUGF1-c2UiOmZhbHNlLCJjb21t-YW5kQXV0aG9yaXR5UGF1-c2UiOmZhbHNlLCJjaGFu-Z2VPZlBsYW5zUGF1c2Ui-OmZhbHNlLCJ0YW5rIjpb-ZmFsc2UsZmFsc2UsZmFs-c2UsZmFsc2UsZmFsc2Us-ZmFsc2VdLCJwcm9iYXRp-b25QYXVzZSI6ZmFsc2Us-InhvIjpmYWxzZSwiZGll-Um9sbFF1ZXVlIjpbXSwi-ZGllUm9sbE1vZGlmaWVy-IjowLCJsYXN0RGllUm9s-bCI6bnVsbCwibGFzdERp-ZVJvbGxNb2RpZmllciI6-MCwibGFzdERpZVJvbGxW-YWx1ZSI6MCwibWFqb3JW-aWN0b3J5IjpmYWxzZSwi-ZWNvIjpmYWxzZSwic3Bz-IjpbbnVsbCxudWxsLG51-bGwsbnVsbCxudWxsLG51-bGxdLCJGVExPcGVyYXRv-ciI6dHJ1ZSwiYXV0b1Bh-c3MiOmZhbHNlLCJzcFRv-a2VuIjpmYWxzZSwic3Rp-bSI6bnVsbCwicXVpY2tG-aXgiOmZhbHNlLCJkZXMi-OltudWxsLG51bGwsbnVs-bCxudWxsLG51bGwsbnVs-bF0sImRlVG9rZW4iOmZh-bHNlLCJkaWVSb2xscyI6-WzYsNywxLDgsNiwyLDcs-MSw2LDEsNSw4LDcsMiw3-LDgsOCwzLDcsNSwyLDgs-MiwxLDYsNSwyLDYsMiw1-LDgsNCw0LDEsNCw0LDYs-MSw0LDUsNCw2LDQsMSwz-LDEsNyw0LDEsNywyLDgs-Myw2LDQsNywzLDIsNCw1-LDgsMSwzLDUsNyw2LDQs-Niw2LDQsOCw0LDYsNSwx-LDEsOCw3LDYsNCwzLDUs-OCw4LDIsOCw1LDEsNCw1-LDQsOCwxLDMsNyw2LDQs-NCw3LDcsNCw0LDMsMSw0-LDIsMiw4LDEsMSw2LDgs-NiwxLDUsNSw1LDEsNyw3-LDEsMiw2LDYsNywzLDEs-Myw1LDgsMSwxLDMsNiw0-LDYsMywzLDYsMiw1LDIs-Nyw1LDcsMiw1LDgsNCwz-LDIsNSw1LDIsMyw1LDcs-OCw2LDgsMiw4LDgsNiwz-LDcsOCw1LDcsNCw2LDcs-NSw1LDYsOCw2LDEsNSwz-LDgsNywxLDUsNCw2LDYs-Nyw2LDcsMyw1LDYsNCw4-LDUsMiwxLDYsMSwyLDEs-MiwxLDgsMyw3LDEsNyw3-LDYsMSw1LDgsMiw2LDcs-OCw2LDUsOCw4LDEsNyw4-LDMsNCwyLDMsNSw0LDMs-NCwzLDEsMywxLDIsMiw4-LDgsMSw0LDQsMSw0LDgs-NSw2LDRdLCJtb2RpZmlj-YXRpb25zUGF1c2UiOmZh-bHNlLCJub09uZUdldHNM-ZWZ0QmVoaW5kUGF1c2Ui-OmZhbHNlLCJjb250ZXh0-IjpbW10sW10sW10sW10s-W10sW11dLCJwcm9tcHRT-dHlsZSI6WzEsMSwxLDEs-MSwxXSwiYWN0aXZhdGlu-Z1NlY3RvciI6MCwic2Nh-ckFjdGl2YXRlZCI6MCwi-cmVzaHVmZmxlZFNlZW4i-OmZhbHNlLCJ2ZXJzaW9u-IjpbMSwyLDIsNV0sImJp-bGx5SGFuZCI6W10sInBo-YXNlIjoxLCJlbWVyZ2Vu-Y3lBY3Rpb24iOnRydWUs-Im1hbmRhdG9yeSI6W1td-LFtdLFtdLFtdLFtdLFtd-XSwiYnVyaWVkTXV0aW5p-ZXMiOjAsIkJZQ3ZlcnNp-b24iOlsyLDEsMl19-
Quoted Article: 31781042
SnarksandBoojums chooses to play D'Anna.

oldpear is next up for character selection. They may pick one of the following character classes:
Military Leader
Support

I'd have been happy either way. Haven't gotten to play many political leaders overall either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach T
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Today's patch does some pretty major changes to Racetrack, and depending on the exact timing of when character selection finishes up, you might get the new version or the old one. So, Penguinton, you should let me know which version you'd like so I can make sure we get this game set up with the right version.

Old version:

New version:

While we're at it, if oldpear or Darth Binkly would like the option of playing Shaw, let me know and I can arrange that as well.

Also, not sure what the consensus ended up being on CL motives. Let me know and I can fix up something (in concert with D'Anna or not).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach T
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

New Racetrack's drawback is also soon to be changed to "If there are 6 or more Cylon ships in your space area, skip your Movement step," so be aware of that as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe O'Donnell
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New seed: eyJnYW1lU2V0dXAiOnRy-dWUsIm11dGluZWVyIjpm-YWxzZSwiY3lsb25MZWFk-ZXIiOnRydWUsInN5bXBh-dGhpemVyIjpmYWxzZSwi-c3ltcGF0aGV0aWNDeWxv-biI6ZmFsc2UsIm5vU3lt-cGF0aGl6ZXIiOmZhbHNl-LCJwZWdhc3VzIjp0cnVl-LCJleG9kdXMiOnRydWUs-ImRheWJyZWFrIjp0cnVl-LCJDRkIiOmZhbHNlLCJm-aW5hbEZpdmVzIjp0cnVl-LCJwZXJzb25hbEdvYWxz-IjpmYWxzZSwibnVtUGxh-eWVycyI6NiwiZGVzdGlu-YXRpb24iOiJOZXcgQ2Fw-cmljYSIsInBlZ2FzdXNJ-QyI6dHJ1ZSwicXVvcnVt-SGFuZExpbWl0IjoxMCwi-dkV4b2R1c01pbnVzQ0ZC-IjpmYWxzZSwidlNvbG9D-eWxvbkhhbmRpY2FwIjpm-YWxzZSwidlNvbG9DeWxv-bkJydXRhbGl0eSI6dHJ1-ZSwidkFsdFRyYXVtYSI6-ZmFsc2UsInZBbHREYW1h-Z2UiOmZhbHNlLCJ2SGFu-ZG9mZiI6ZmFsc2UsInZO-b0NhaW4iOmZhbHNlLCJ2-Q2FpbiI6dHJ1ZSwidkFs-bENoYXJhY3RlcnMiOnRy-dWUsInZQYW5kZW1pYyI6-dHJ1ZSwidkJhbGFuY2Vk-TW90aXZlcyI6dHJ1ZSwi-dkRpc2FzdGVyRGVmZXJy-ZWQiOmZhbHNlLCJ2QnJ1-dGFsaXR5IjpmYWxzZSwi-dlBlcnNvbmFsR29hbHNN-b3ZlbWVudCI6ZmFsc2Us-InVzZXJuYW1lcyI6WyJG-cmFnemVyIiwiUGVuZ3Vp-bnRvbiIsIklyaURpdU04-NCIsIlNuYXJrc2FuZEJv-b2p1bXMiLCJvbGRwZWFy-IiwiRGFydGggQmlua2x5-Il0sInBsYXllcnMiOlsi-Q2FsbHkiLCJSYWNldHJh-Y2siLCJFbGxlbiIsIkQn-QW5uYSIsIlNoYXciXSwi-YmFubmVycyI6Wzg3ODcy-OSw5MDA2ODUsNTQ0ODc1-LDEyNzM1NjcsOTAwNjg2-XSwicGxheWVyTG9jYXRp-b25zIjpbIkhhbmdhciBE-ZWNrIiwiSGFuZ2FyIERl-Y2siLCJBZG1pcmFsJ3Mg-UXVhcnRlcnMiLCJIdW1h-biBGbGVldCIsIk1haW4g-QmF0dGVyaWVzIl0sInBv-c3NpYmxlQ29sb3JzIjpb-WzAsMCwwLDAsMCwwXSxb-MCwwLDAsMCwwLDBdLFsw-LDAsMCwwLDAsMF0sWzAs-MCwwLDAsMCwwXSxbMCww-LDAsMCwwLDBdXSwicXVv-cnVtUGVlayI6W10sInF1-b3J1bVBlZWtlciI6LTEs-Im5lZ290aWF0aW9uIjpm-YWxzZSwic2VjcmV0TWVz-c2FnZXMiOlsiIiwiIiwi-IiwiIiwiIiwiIl0sInNj-b3V0IjotMSwic2NvdXRp-bmdEZXN0aW5hdGlvbiI6-ZmFsc2UsInNjb3V0aW5n-Q3Jpc2lzIjpmYWxzZSwi-c2NvdXRlZCI6W10sInJl-ZFRhcGUiOmZhbHNlLCJp-cm9uV2lsbCI6ZmFsc2Us-InRydXN0SW5zdGluY3Rz-IjpmYWxzZSwicHJvdGVj-dFRoZUZsZWV0IjpmYWxz-ZSwiZXN0YWJsaXNoTmV0-d29yayI6ZmFsc2UsImZv-cmNlVGhlaXJIYW5kIjpm-YWxzZSwiYWxsSGFuZHNP-bkRlY2siOmZhbHNlLCJx-dWlja1RoaW5raW5nIjpm-YWxzZSwiZG9nZmlnaHQi-OmZhbHNlLCJpbnN0YWxs-VXBncmFkZXMiOmZhbHNl-LCJicm9hZGNhc3RMb2Nh-dGlvbiI6ZmFsc2UsImJ5-WW91ckNvbW1hbmQiOmZh-bHNlLCJzcGVjaWFsRGVz-dGlueSI6ZmFsc2UsImJh-aXQiOmZhbHNlLCJkcmFk-aXNDb250YWN0IjpmYWxz-ZSwicGVyc29uYWxWaWNl-cyI6ZmFsc2UsImFCZXR0-ZXJNYWNoaW5lIjpmYWxz-ZSwidmlvbGVudE91dGJ1-cnN0cyI6ZmFsc2UsImV4-cGxvaXRXZWFrbmVzcyI6-ZmFsc2UsImdhbWVPdmVy-IjpmYWxzZSwiZ3JhdmV5-YXJkIjpbXSwiY3lsb25F-eGVjdXRlZCI6LTEsImh1-bWFuRXhlY3V0ZWQiOi0x-LCJoZWxvUmV0dXJuUm91-bmQiOjIsImFuZGVyc0Jl-bmNoUm91bmQiOjEsIm5v-Q3lsb25EZXRlY3RvciI6-ZmFsc2UsImV4ZWN1dGVk-Q3VycmVudFBsYXllciI6-ZmFsc2UsImJveGVkUGxh-eWVycyI6W10sInByZXZl-bnRhdGl2ZSI6bnVsbCwi-ZW5naW5lUm9vbSI6ZmFs-c2UsImV1bG9neSI6ZmFs-c2UsImJsaW5kSnVtcCI6-ZmFsc2UsImZhc3RMZWFy-bmVyIjpbXSwibWFuaXB1-bGF0aXZlVmljdGltIjot-MSwibWFuaXB1bGF0aXZl-QWRtaXJhbCI6dHJ1ZSwi-ZW5kR2FtZSI6ZmFsc2Us-IkNMZXhlY3V0ZWQiOmZh-bHNlLCJtdXR1YWxBbm5p-aGlsYXRpb24iOmZhbHNl-LCJlc3RhYmxpc2hTYW5p-dGF0aW9uIjpmYWxzZSwi-Y2hhbmdlT2ZQbGFucyI6-ZmFsc2UsImNyaXNpc09w-dGlvbnMiOltbXSxbXSxb-XSxbXSxbXSxbXV0sInBy-b2Nlc3NlZE91dGNvbWUi-OmZhbHNlLCJtZW1lbnRv-VXNlZCI6ZmFsc2UsIm1l-bWVudG9DYXJkcyI6W10s-ImRyYWRpc0JhaXQiOlt0-cnVlLHRydWUsdHJ1ZSx0-cnVlLHRydWUsdHJ1ZV0s-ImZvckxvdmUiOmZhbHNl-LCJibGluZERldm90aW9u-UGF1c2UiOmZhbHNlLCJo-dW1hbkRlbHVzaW9uUGF1-c2UiOmZhbHNlLCJjb21t-YW5kQXV0aG9yaXR5UGF1-c2UiOmZhbHNlLCJjaGFu-Z2VPZlBsYW5zUGF1c2Ui-OmZhbHNlLCJ0YW5rIjpb-ZmFsc2UsZmFsc2UsZmFs-c2UsZmFsc2UsZmFsc2Us-ZmFsc2VdLCJwcm9iYXRp-b25QYXVzZSI6ZmFsc2Us-InhvIjpmYWxzZSwiZGll-Um9sbFF1ZXVlIjpbXSwi-ZGllUm9sbE1vZGlmaWVy-IjowLCJsYXN0RGllUm9s-bCI6bnVsbCwibGFzdERp-ZVJvbGxNb2RpZmllciI6-MCwibGFzdERpZVJvbGxW-YWx1ZSI6MCwibWFqb3JW-aWN0b3J5IjpmYWxzZSwi-ZWNvIjpmYWxzZSwic3Bz-IjpbbnVsbCxudWxsLG51-bGwsbnVsbCxudWxsLG51-bGxdLCJGVExPcGVyYXRv-ciI6dHJ1ZSwiYXV0b1Bh-c3MiOmZhbHNlLCJzcFRv-a2VuIjpmYWxzZSwic3Rp-bSI6bnVsbCwicXVpY2tG-aXgiOmZhbHNlLCJkZXMi-OltudWxsLG51bGwsbnVs-bCxudWxsLG51bGwsbnVs-bF0sImRlVG9rZW4iOmZh-bHNlLCJkaWVSb2xscyI6-WzYsNywxLDgsNiwyLDcs-MSw2LDEsNSw4LDcsMiw3-LDgsOCwzLDcsNSwyLDgs-MiwxLDYsNSwyLDYsMiw1-LDgsNCw0LDEsNCw0LDYs-MSw0LDUsNCw2LDQsMSwz-LDEsNyw0LDEsNywyLDgs-Myw2LDQsNywzLDIsNCw1-LDgsMSwzLDUsNyw2LDQs-Niw2LDQsOCw0LDYsNSwx-LDEsOCw3LDYsNCwzLDUs-OCw4LDIsOCw1LDEsNCw1-LDQsOCwxLDMsNyw2LDQs-NCw3LDcsNCw0LDMsMSw0-LDIsMiw4LDEsMSw2LDgs-NiwxLDUsNSw1LDEsNyw3-LDEsMiw2LDYsNywzLDEs-Myw1LDgsMSwxLDMsNiw0-LDYsMywzLDYsMiw1LDIs-Nyw1LDcsMiw1LDgsNCwz-LDIsNSw1LDIsMyw1LDcs-OCw2LDgsMiw4LDgsNiwz-LDcsOCw1LDcsNCw2LDcs-NSw1LDYsOCw2LDEsNSwz-LDgsNywxLDUsNCw2LDYs-Nyw2LDcsMyw1LDYsNCw4-LDUsMiwxLDYsMSwyLDEs-MiwxLDgsMyw3LDEsNyw3-LDYsMSw1LDgsMiw2LDcs-OCw2LDUsOCw4LDEsNyw4-LDMsNCwyLDMsNSw0LDMs-NCwzLDEsMywxLDIsMiw4-LDgsMSw0LDQsMSw0LDgs-NSw2LDRdLCJtb2RpZmlj-YXRpb25zUGF1c2UiOmZh-bHNlLCJub09uZUdldHNM-ZWZ0QmVoaW5kUGF1c2Ui-OmZhbHNlLCJjb250ZXh0-IjpbW10sW10sW10sW10s-W10sW11dLCJwcm9tcHRT-dHlsZSI6WzEsMSwxLDEs-MSwxXSwiYWN0aXZhdGlu-Z1NlY3RvciI6MCwic2Nh-ckFjdGl2YXRlZCI6MCwi-cmVzaHVmZmxlZFNlZW4i-OmZhbHNlLCJ2ZXJzaW9u-IjpbMSwyLDIsNV0sImJp-bGx5SGFuZCI6W10sInBo-YXNlIjoxLCJlbWVyZ2Vu-Y3lBY3Rpb24iOnRydWUs-Im1hbmRhdG9yeSI6W1td-LFtdLFtdLFtdLFtdLFtd-XSwiYnVyaWVkTXV0aW5p-ZXMiOjAsIkJZQ3ZlcnNp-b24iOlsyLDEsM119-
Quoted Article: 31782888
oldpear chooses to play Shaw.

Shaw starts on Main Batteries.
Darth Binkly is next up for character selection. They may pick one of the following character classes:
Military Leader
Political Leader
Pilot
Support

Sure, I'll try Shaw. She was already listed as an option. Is it OK to choose her now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach T
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

That works.

Do me a favor, though, oldpear, and make sure you are running the latest version of the BYC quickbar script (which dropped on March 23rd):

BYCv2.1 wrote:
javascript: (function() { var src = ""; var article1 = "27174849"; var qre0 = new RegExp( "STARTBYCA((?!(STARTBYC|ENDBYC))[\\s\\S])*ENDBYCA", "g" ); var qre1 = new RegExp( "STARTBYCB((?!(STARTBYC|ENDBYC))[\\s\\S])*ENDBYCB", "g" ); var qre2 = new RegExp( "STARTBYCC((?!(STARTBYC|ENDBYC))[\\s\\S])*ENDBYCC", "g" ); var qre3 = new RegExp( "STARTBYCD((?!(STARTBYC|ENDBYC))[\\s\\S])*ENDBYCD", "g" ); var qre4 = new RegExp( "STARTBYCE((?!(STARTBYC|ENDBYC))[\\s\\S])*ENDBYCE", "g" ); var qre5 = new RegExp( "STARTBYCF((?!(STARTBYC|ENDBYC))[\\s\\S])*ENDBYCF", "g" ); let epoch = 1553295600000; let date = new Date(); let week = "" + Math.floor((date.getTime() - epoch)/604800000); function reqListener() { src = this.responseText; var js = qre0.exec(src); var js2 = qre1.exec(src); var js3 = qre2.exec(src); var js4 = qre3.exec(src); var js5 = qre4.exec(src); var js6 = qre5.exec(src); if (js === null || js2 === null || js3 === null) { alert("Could not read script."); return 0; } var startchar = 9; var totaljs = ""; totaljs += js[0].slice(startchar, -7); totaljs += js2[0].slice(startchar, -7); totaljs += js3[0].slice(startchar, -7); totaljs += js4[0].slice(startchar, -7); totaljs += js5[0].slice(startchar, -7); totaljs += js6[0].slice(startchar, -7); var gtre = new RegExp("&" + "gt;", "g"); var ampre = new RegExp("&" + "amp;", "g"); totaljs = totaljs.replace(gtre, ">"); totaljs = totaljs.replace(ampre, "&"); window.localStorage.setItem("bycJs", totaljs); window.localStorage.setItem("bycWeek",week); window.localStorage.removeItem("bycUrgent"); try{ eval(totaljs); } catch(error){ window.localStorage.setItem("bycUrgent","error (updated)"); alert("BYC encountered the following error:\n"+error.message+"\nPlease GM kingerc and let him know the error you encountered and what you were trying to do when BYC encountered the error."); console.error(error); } } let lastWeek = window.localStorage.getItem("bycWeek"); let bycJs = window.localStorage.getItem("bycJs"); let urgent = window.localStorage.getItem("bycUrgent"); if(bycJs === null || lastWeek !== week || urgent){ var oReq = new XMLHttpRequest(); oReq.addEventListener("load", reqListener); oReq.open("GET", "/article/" + article1); oReq.send(); } else { try{ eval(bycJs); } catch(error){ window.localStorage.setItem("bycUrgent","error (not updated)"); alert("BYC encountered an error:\n"+error.message+"\nThis error may have already been fixed; please run BYC again and see if it reoccurs."); console.error(error); } } })();

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [12] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.