Subject: Question about escaping the city, THEN taking executive actions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, since you have to AVOID the police on the City tile the open exit is on in Day 3, I assume you take a wound if you cannot successfully avoid the police on the tile. But if you have, let's say, an unused bandage, can you use that to negate your wound after you've escaped to not take the point hit at the end, or are you hard line done as soon as you exit?

To a lesser extent, I assume if you have a contact or asset/equipment tile who lets you avoid, you can use them as your avoidance executive action, but more curious if you've used them all up but still managed to keep your bandage, do you have the ability to use it before ending your turn? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas A
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You escape on part 1: Travel. You then have to do part 2: avoid. You do not do part 3: visit.

So yes, during part 2 you can use your bandaid and contact cards as normal while trying to avoid the cops. You just couldn't use any visit-related cards (if those exist).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Romain Kelfa
Canada
Montréal
QC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Of Course you can !
(Technically you take the hit during the Avoid phase of your turn you are still inside the city at the exact moment, heal with the band-aid and boom, you leave as if you were never there !)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ikar2002 wrote:
Of Course you can !
(Technically you take the hit during the Avoid phase of your turn you are still inside the city at the exact moment, heal with the band-aid and boom, you leave as if you were never there !)

Awesome, thanks! that was just an outlier scenario to me, but sometimes that 20k difference might be everything!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.