Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Preston
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this available somewhere? I'm not up to date on all the news. Played Birmingham for the first time about a month ago at a local con, and then got lucky and won a deluxe version of Lancashire from the same con. After a huge sample size of 1 play each, our play group has decided we like Birmingham better. So I'm trying to find a way to sell or trade my Deluxe Lancashire for some version of Birmingham. I've checked on the market and trades here and see Birmingham Deluxe going for like $90, which I think is ridiculous. Is that just due to scarcity? I like the iron clays, but I don't think they're necessary to play. That's why I'm looking for a non-deluxe version of Birmingham.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay M
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It pretty much sold out nationwide. Not available on shelves or online anywhere that I've seen. There might be a copy out there sitting on some game store's shelves, but it's unlikely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay M
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And Birmingham is better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Evans
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can buy the deluxe version directly from Roxely for $75 US.

https://brassgame.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders/142472
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Aslett

Houston
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only source right now is Roxley and only the deluxe version. They’re between print runs right now. I don’t think anyone realized how massively popular Birmingham was going to be.

I’d just go ahead and order it. It’s a great value for $75 IMO.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay M
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And just keep Lancashire while you're at it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Stewart
United States
Glenside
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Race Bannon wrote:
And just keep Lancashire while you're at it.

No, no! Send it to me! For, uh, safe keeping. I'll take good care of it, I promise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Nerdz (https://www.gamenerdz.com/brass-birmingham-preorder) has the expected release date down as 17th May. I geekmailed Paul Saxberg (Community Manager, logistics support) of Roxley for confirmation. Roxley hope to see the game in stores in May or June.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Howard
United States
Bentonville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
According to Roxley Games on twitter (and on their website), the reprint of Brass: Birmingham won't be here until late July/early August.

So, we wait...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
I pre-ordered with GameNerdz when it was showing expected May 17, 2019. Now it says "Expected release date is TBD 2019".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.