Subject: Unintended Variant Advanced Solo Rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pablo
Spain
Mairena del Aljarafe
Sevilla
flag msg tools
Don't ask me why, but I have spent a while playing the Solo Advanced Rules wrong. At some point, I played that, after resolving a Scheme Twist, you must Advance the Dark, as when a Villain escapes Sunnydale. Man this is hard. I lost almost every match I played. I started to think: "Maybe the Advanced Solo Rules are way too hard for Buffy set", then I read it better and I noticed my mistake.

I post that here because maybe it could be an interesting extra hard Variant when playing solo Games (opr maybe even when playing with more people).

Have fun (or not).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Mayes
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmb
Oh wow that would be hard. Some people like brutal difficulty so maybe someone will see this and decide to take it on!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo
Spain
Mairena del Aljarafe
Sevilla
flag msg tools
Tyler Mayes wrote:
Oh wow that would be hard. Some people like brutal difficulty so maybe someone will see this and decide to take it on!

I think it's really hard but not impossible. In my last two games, I fought against both Glory and the Master, and they both won after I defeated them three times. I lost against the Master just when I played the last card that remained in the Villain Deck... I guess I could have won. I played still another one against The First Evil but this one just destroyed me with no mercy after nine rounds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.