Popular Tags: [View All]
Hugues Lamy
Canada
La Prairie
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to know your take on the Ace Chemical map.
On the map, the barrel area have 2 spots for range attack. These are different as one is with an E, and the other one blank.

Should the area divided in two like shown on this fake line ?

The scenario booklet shows only 1 area.

Any comments?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugues Lamy
Canada
La Prairie
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I double check the map, and this double points doesn't look like it as an impact.
It shows that you can shoot someone over the barrels from the vat ledge.

I also find the same 2 dot on the area near the vat, and again, it looks okay, but confusing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Burgess
United Kingdom
Chichester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the "To Sink a City" map (underground railway), there are two line of sight dots in the same area on the raised walkway around the edge (on the short edged side of the board).

One has letters, one doesn't.

I don't know why this is cry

I can only guess: it makes sure you still have line of sight from varying angles / areas, rather than find a 'perfect spot' that can been seen by everywhere...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tony berart
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
It's normal those allow to draw LOS from both LOS marker. So it grant lot more LOS that's all. YOu can have more than one LOS marker in onee area and you just need to draw LOS from one of them to grant LOS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Burgess
United Kingdom
Chichester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
warriorban wrote:
It's normal those allow to draw LOS from both LOS marker. So it grant lot more LOS that's all. YOu can have more than one LOS marker in onee area and you just need to draw LOS from one of them to grant LOS.
As expected. Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another way to distinguish areas is by looking for the Area Occupation Limit marker. Each area has one, and only one, of these.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Y.
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glic2003 wrote:
Another way to distinguish areas is by looking for the Area Occupation Limit marker. Each area has one, and only one, of these.

Excellent observation!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.