Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Brown
United States
Shoreview
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly, I believe V:RoW needs some work. Nevertheless, I'd like to praise Adam Starkweather both for his quick comments to my game questions (often within minutes!) while me and the gang were trying to figure it out these last two weeks, and for his not taking critical game reviews defensively. I truly believe, as I stated in my review, that this game has the potential to be the best 'Nam game out there, once it get a few tweaks. And I believe its a credit to Adam that he's willing to give it a go.

Also, I hear that a lot of his other designs are really fantastic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
suPUR DUEper
United States
Villa Hills
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I for one am glad you are doing the recon mission for this game; will make it easier when I try to learn it!

Could you say more about this?

suhiir wrote:
Sadly, I believe V:RoW needs some work. Nevertheless, I'd like to praise Adam Starkweather both for his quick comments to my game questions (often within minutes!) while me and the gang were trying to figure it out these last two weeks, and for his not taking critical game reviews defensively. I truly believe, as I stated in my review, that this game has the potential to be the best 'Nam game out there, once it get a few tweaks. And I believe its a credit to Adam that he's willing to give it a go.

Also, I hear that a lot of his other designs are really fantastic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starkweather
United States
Commack
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Robert's feelings about the game not meeting his expectations are expressed in his ratings comments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.