Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
17 Posts

Legends Untold: Weeping Caves Novice Set» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: Mine seems stuck rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the USPS site, they received notice on the 12th of the shipment, but they still haven't received it yet.

Anyone else experiencing this?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Where did fedex leave it? It's smartpost so fedex ships it part of the way.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been in transit from Fed ex to USPS since Friday.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:
It's been in transit from Fed ex to USPS since Friday.



Might call your local post or fedex. One of them might have hiccuped.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Targanth Phelandir
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy reached the Twin Cities by FedEx last Friday morning and got to the post office about noon that day. It finally showed up at my house yesterday afternoon. The tracker mainly said in transit for 2 days, until it was delivered, then it showed the exact time of delivery in the tracker - I was home when it arrived.


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
According to USPS, they received notice for mine on the 13th. Actually received it from Fedex on the 16th. Fedex tracking showed "At U.S. Postal Service facility Accepted by U.S. Postal Service" in tracking.

Did you see the same on your fedex tracking? If not maybe the handoff has not happened between the two yet.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
uniconfis wrote:
According to USPS, they received notice for mine on the 13th. Actually received it from Fedex on the 16th. Fedex tracking showed "At U.S. Postal Service facility Accepted by U.S. Postal Service" in tracking.

Did you see the same on your fedex tracking? If not maybe the handoff has not happened between the two yet.


My FedEx is saying it's still in transit to the post office. I have to assume the handoff hasn't happened yet I guess.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Corbally
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:
uniconfis wrote:
According to USPS, they received notice for mine on the 13th. Actually received it from Fedex on the 16th. Fedex tracking showed "At U.S. Postal Service facility Accepted by U.S. Postal Service" in tracking.

Did you see the same on your fedex tracking? If not maybe the handoff has not happened between the two yet.


My FedEx is saying it's still in transit to the post office. I have to assume the handoff hasn't happened yet I guess.


Driver probably opened it up and is giving a couple of plays before delivering it! cry
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Furman
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
All my FedEx shipments get stuck in their nearby depot "in transit" for two - five days before finally being sent to the not-so-local USPS center.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
For the future you can usually tell fedex to h9ld your package at a local fedex/kinkos rather than passing it off to the post office. You just need to pick it up.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
For the future you can usually tell fedex to h9ld your package at a local fedex/kinkos rather than passing it off to the post office. You just need to pick it up.


I wish I could but A.) I don't have any FedEx locations to do that (I've tried) and usually they don't give that as an option on Smartpost packages.

Mine seems to have been lost between the FedEx Smartpost and the USPS. Can I file a claim/ask questions, do I need the people who shipped the game to initiate it?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
For the future you can usually tell fedex to h9ld your package at a local fedex/kinkos rather than passing it off to the post office. You just need to pick it up.


I wish I could but A.) I don't have any FedEx locations to do that (I've tried) and usually they don't give that as an option on Smartpost packages.

Mine seems to have been lost between the FedEx Smartpost and the USPS. Can I file a claim/ask questions, do I need the people who shipped the game to initiate it?


Might need the shipper to initiate. Contact QML. They had a slip in the box... not that that h3lps you.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Found my slip while cleaning. The email is help@gmlogistics.com.
 
 Thumb up
5.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadrach wrote:
Found my slip while cleaning. The email is help@gmlogistics.com.


Thanks.

I actually was able to reply to the original notice email. They have contacted FedEx and are in process of trying to find it.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
Found my slip while cleaning. The email is help@gmlogistics.com.


Thanks.

I actually was able to reply to the original notice email. They have contacted FedEx and are in process of trying to find it.



Good luck!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev Young
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
publisher
Avatar
mbmb
Hey Bruce,

so sorry, we are just getting to the end of the European fulfilment so I am playing catch up on some issues.

Did this get sorted for you Sir?

Cheers
Kevin
IG
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nessie76 wrote:
Hey Bruce,

so sorry, we are just getting to the end of the European fulfilment so I am playing catch up on some issues.

Did this get sorted for you Sir?

Cheers
Kevin
IG


Yes it did, it showed up earlier this week. Thanks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.