13 Posts

Escape Plan» Forums » General

Subject: Board Miscut? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Herman Turnip
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Noticed this oddity when checking out my copy of Escape Plan. Is anyone else's board seemingly miscut? When opened up the board lays flat with no problem. I just looks very much askew when folded up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We're in an era of new kind of first world problems
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris H
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to see what the issue is, if there even is one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick ChemE
United States
Kalama
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael D'Amico
United States
Milford
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just checked and mine is not cut like that. It's pretty square all around. Does it still fit in the box/insert without any issue? I personally would send an email off to customer support.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herman Turnip
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MichaelBD wrote:
Just checked and mine is not cut like that. It's pretty square all around. Does it still fit in the box/insert without any issue? I personally would send an email off to customer support.

Yeah, it sits in the box fine and it opens flush, so there's no real issues. I've just never encountered a board that looks so odd once folded up. It's definitely nothing that needs to be replaced. Wasn't sure if I was the only one that got a board like this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herman Turnip
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Slashdoctor wrote:

Nah, in the grand scheme of things this isn't a real problem. This is just something I hadn't encountered before and thought I'd ask about it. No harm in that, is there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick ChemE
United States
Kalama
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MichaelBD wrote:

Which would be another example of why threads such as this exist:

Gamers Getting Ridiculous

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slashdoctor wrote:

Yes, because this is the forum for discussing world hunger, wars, and slavery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kiran Wagle
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Slashdoctor wrote:

That's why we invented the First World.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While we're here, my problem is I can never figure out how to unfold the main board without a ton of trial and error. Anybody else think they configured the cuts and folds in a funky way? Then again 6-section boards always give me problems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MentatYP wrote:
While we're here, my problem is I can never figure out how to unfold the main board without a ton of trial and error. Anybody else think they configured the cuts and folds in a funky way? Then again 6-section boards always give me problems.

My solution: never fold it back up. Play it every day!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herman Turnip
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
johnyutah7 wrote:

Which would be another example of why threads such as this exist:

Gamers Getting Ridiculous

This is two posts in a row that you've come off as some sort of gatekeeper. I have to ask why you're here acting this way? Why don't you lighten up and help others enjoy this amazing hobby. Or, better yet, if the topic offends you so much why not just ignore it and move on?

Please do me a favor and click that down arrow next to my name and ignore my posts from now on. I'll do the same for you. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.