Brian Fiore
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Hello folks,

I wanted to see if anyone else wanted to play test the 18 Card Deck-Building microgame, Microvores: The Drift? It’s currently in the 1st Round of Open Beta Testing, so I am looking to see if there is a “game” here, whether there is any “brokenness,” what needs to be balanced better, and what other cool suggestions you have or would like to see incorporated into the game.

The Drift is a Solo Deck-Builder, and takes about 25 Min to play. There is a short video of the Microvores Facebook Page (see below) and there is a discussion group to where I am compiling/posting Rules changes and results.

Microvores Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/Microvores/

Wendigo Publishing’s Group: It is a PDF under the “Files” Section
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1285229888265382/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Banfield
United States
Forest City
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Hi Brian!

I would be interested! I have a group of 5 to 6 guys that can help as well. We play pretty regularly (3 to 4 times a month) and are hoping to try out play-testing a few of those evenings. My wife likes to play as well, so I could potentially gather lots of information for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hardy
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
I'm interested. Do you have any links that aren't Facebook? I'm blocked at work
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Fiore
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Hi Sam, that would be great! Let me know if you have any question or trouble downloading the files. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Fiore
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Hi Patrick, I can email you the PDF file (just under 4.35MB) if you would like? Send me your email in a private message. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Gasper
United States
OKEMOS
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I downloaded the files and needed a single piece of clarification.

I assume the cards are supposed to be double-sided, and that the back of cards should be the same as the front (e.g.: Spike Pili should be both the back and the front of the same card). Is this true? If so, the current files cannot be printed double-sided because of the way they are organized. We'd end up with Spike Pili on the back of Flagella and vice versa.

This isn't that big of a deal, just sort of annoying from a print and play perspective.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Fiore
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
SocioMatt wrote:
I downloaded the files and needed a single piece of clarification.

I assume the cards are supposed to be double-sided, and that the back of cards should be the same as the front (e.g.: Spike Pili should be both the back and the front of the same card). Is this true? If so, the current files cannot be printed double-sided because of the way they are organized. We'd end up with Spike Pili on the back of Flagella and vice versa.

This isn't that big of a deal, just sort of annoying from a print and play perspective.

Hi Matthew, yes they are suppose to be double sided. I apologize for not formatting them correctly to be printed back to back or for the pages to be glued together and then cut. I initially thought it would be easiest to sleeve the fronts and backs together (since they are numbered F/B #1-#18)in a standard poker sized sleeve (with a common ccg card for extra stability if desired in between). That said, I will definitely make sure to format the next updated version so that it can done either with the sleeves, or printed back to back. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Fiore
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Feedback is starting to roll in from play-testers! Even got a play through video - Thanks BoardGame Girl!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.