Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Payette
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm only slightly confused by the wording in the rulebook:

" You want to reveal your face down action tiles, but do not have enough Money to pay the interest. In this case, you take 1 or more new loan tiles, for
which you do not pay any interest at this time. "

I assume this just means, you use your loan to cover the interest of your other loans, but you don't need to pay the interest for this new loan you took. So for example, I have 5 loans and I have nothing to pay interest with so I take a 6th loan. This loan provides me $5 to cover the 5 interest I owe and then I don't have to pay interest for the 6th?

The reason I am confused is that it says "..you do not pay any interest at this time", so I could misconstrue this to mean that when I have to take a loan while paying interest I am free from all interest including interest from pre-existing loans (which doesn't seem right to me). I just wanted to be absolutely sure that this is not the case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henning Kröpke
Germany
Ascheberg
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dcpremix wrote:
I assume this just means, you use your loan to cover the interest of your other loans, but you don't need to pay the interest for this new loan you took. So for example, I have 5 loans and I have nothing to pay interest with so I take a 6th loan. This loan provides me $5 to cover the 5 interest I owe and then I don't have to pay interest for the 6th?

Correct!

Henning
(2F-Spiele)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.