Heroes of Land, Air & Sea» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Undead main players strategy? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alessandro Loru
Italy
flag msg tools
Hi guys.
I love undead but I'm very bad with them.. Is there any undead main player who can give me some advice and some different tactics??
Thank you for your time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armin Fiedler
Germany
flag msg tools
Although I'm no "Undead Main" and I already answered you on FB I'd like to maybe discuss this with players here as well:

I think Reaper lvl 2 and Necropolis lvl 3 are key elements. Keep in mind that you need to fight and harvest souls for them to work. You should build up a strong army and harvest some warrior souls before rushing Necropolis lvl 3. At lvl 3 with boneyard and Necropolis you should aim for 3 warriors souls and 3 serf souls so each army has +3 strength and you recruit very cheaply. Try to reap with the reaper, it costs less mana.

Everything else isn't mandatory, although especially the lich(for fighting) and the ferry(collect resources, keep serfs and warriors alive) will be very helpful.

You don't need as much food as other factions, prioritize mana for reaping and ore for building.

Wraith is only good for invading and harassing withouth collecting, Dracolich is nice because it can be placed in any region you control but the lvl 3 ability can hurt you as well.

Serfs and warriors of course are important but don't have to be built in a specific order or at a specific time.

The crypt gives additional mana and recruit actions which really is nice but since the hero is very special the other two buildings are more important. Nevertheless it can decide the outcome of the game by adding 6 VP. If your Underworld isn't empty build it in the last round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Mudrak
Slovakia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don’t lose hope! Undead start slow, but once they get their engine running, they are close to unstoppable...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Loru
Italy
flag msg tools
Yes thank you man i really appreciate! I posted here before i remember about the facebook group!
Here can be an interesting discussion btw!!
I'll try to do as you suggested me and i totally will tell you how it went
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.