6 Posts

Carnival Zombie: 2nd Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Late Pledge Manager?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle
United States
flag msg tools
I was wondering if there were any plans of having a late pledge manager for this Kickstarter campaign?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Pistilli
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Science is a way of trying not to fool yourself. The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. -Richard Feynman
badge
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand. -Kurt Vonnegut
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, they've said not in the comments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
flag msg tools
Thats blows cry but thank you for letting me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Benedikt
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So it's impossible to pledge only 1 $ now and up the pledge at a later date?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Pistilli
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Science is a way of trying not to fool yourself. The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. -Richard Feynman
badge
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand. -Kurt Vonnegut
mbmbmbmbmb
DA_Maz wrote:
So it's impossible to pledge only 1 $ now and up the pledge at a later date?

Yup, they've said it's not possible in the comments.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gina
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sinrav wrote:
Thats blows cry but thank you for letting me know.

Keep an eye on the Kickstarter page as it seems they may be doing a late pledge, however, the price will be different to the Kickstarter price (details on their latest update on the page). Thought I'd let you know incase you may still be interested and don't miss it if it happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.