Subject: Saladar and active stones rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gilberto Guillen
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi there

I read the rulebook and watch all the new videos, quite nice, however I got a question

Saladar says that for each "Active Stone" he carries his life goes up by 2 and IF he dies and carries an "Active Stone" he comes back to life and IF he has no Active Stones then he is dead for good.

The rulebook states that Stones are "Active" when they are in the tile of its corresponding type and that when they are picked up they become deactivated, which in this case contradicts Zaladar ability, so how his ability actually wokrs???? will it be just by carrying a Stone and IF he is in the stone corresponding tiles it counts as carrying an active stone???

I need a little more clarification on this if possible

and would be amazing to see some playthrough videos of each of the type of plays, Competitive, Solo and Defense modes

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sharkee Games
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
publisher
Hello Gilberto

Just replying here as well

Basically a Region Stone is only active when it is placed on its relevant region. If a player (including Saladar) is carrying one, then it is Inactive. Saladar can only respawn if there is an Active Region Stone on the map somewhere when it is his turn to respawn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.