Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Verssen
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
How are people liking the new types of Expansions: Airborne, Vehicles, Undead, Shore Invasions, Medals, and Fortifications?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dreux Barbier
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm liking the airborne and shore invasions. Very hard so far! I like it. If like to win some day though Kevin! Hehe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blucher Lives

Keller
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. Neat flavor and subjects.
I’m also a fan of the Zombies. Need a few mad scientist types tho!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any complaints should be directed to Hans with the MG15.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J street
msg tools
I'm enjoying the vehicles. You feel invincible... right up until you pull that anti-armor reinforcement!

Kinda makes me want to add a Stryker to my modern warfighter set...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John MAINPRIZE
United Kingdom
Caithness
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I still haven't got the fortifications expansion yet, although others have in the UK so am getting a bit twitchy. I am waiting for the (requested) 2 weeks from Sarah's kickstarter update before sending her an email to notify though.

John
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tigger Nicholson
msg tools
I got mine yesterday (Easter saturday) in the uk, so they are slowly filtering through.

I’ve enjoyed the shore & fortifications so far.

My only disappointment is a few of the card decks are warped/bowed from bring in the damp. (E.g china #3, US #4 ) .

Oh, and that i didnt buy everything from wave one, but hey, hindsight is 1940...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias B
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will these expansions be available for retail for us who missed out on the kickstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Chee
Australia
flag msg tools
publisher
"The destiny of nations is shaped by the plangent vicissitude of destroying enemy flattops, interdicting their convoys, and severing their reinforcements and supply lines. And, if you make ace along the way... well, that's just gravy."
badge
"The destiny of nations is shaped by the plangent vicissitude of destroying enemy flattops, interdicting their convoys, and severing their reinforcements and supply lines. And, if you make ace along the way... well, that's just gravy."
mbmbmbmbmb
sylvestris wrote:
Will these expansions be available for retail for us who missed out on the kickstarter?

All the expansions are currently available from DVG.com, as well as various online vendors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias B
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep! Unfortunately the shipping is 30 dollars. Anyone in sweden want to share shipping costs?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.