Hello, my name is Tegan Lake ( winter.wulf@yahoo.com ), I am a New England Artist (USA) working mostly in realistic/impressionist styles (though I am familiar with others, such as western comic/cartoon).

Commissions: I currently have some time to do a few commissions for games (card/video) – looking for character portrait/avatar, simple still life/object or possibly interior environment (rooms). Ideally, I am looking for a client who is focused on great art, not on creating an exact likeness of, say, an old girlfriend that he lost the picture of. A job with some artistic leeway, as, at the moment I don’t have the time for a project that requires copious concept art and drafts.

Ready Made Art:
I also have some finished art that is available for licensing. Most of these are either pieces that were painted for exhibition or for myself. These are numbered below – all have been re-sized to a width of 350px so as not to destroy your internet connection and save your computer from a smoky, fiery death.

Also, there are some realistic still life pieces – potion bottles, wrapped gifts, shield, etc… - that could be made available.

I can be contacted at winter.wulf@yahoo.com .

Thank you for your time and have a great day on boardgamegeek.com!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.