Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Florian
Germany
Bonn
NRW
flag msg tools
On this day in history:

796 – King Æthelred I of Northumbria is murdered in Corbridge by a group led by his ealdormen, Ealdred and Wada.

1906 – An earthquake and fire destroy much of San Francisco, California.

1930 – The British Broadcasting Corporation announced that "there is no news" in their evening report.

1949 – The Republic of Ireland Act comes into effect.

2019 - On Mars launches on Kickstarter.

This is just a post to pass time while at work.

Does anyone know at what time the KS will launch?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Swales
msg tools
mbmbmb
I believe I saw 2pm GMT on another thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fredrik Schulz
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to Mr Lacerda himself:

newrev wrote:
2PM GMT.

Edit: I've been Ninja'd! ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Drzewiecki
Poland
flag msg tools
mb
If in Germany is same time as in Poland and I'm 100% sure it is, then we need to wait till 16:00
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Love
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1930 – The British Broadcasting Corporation announced that "there is no news" in their evening report.

Ha! How funny is that!?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
flag msg tools
I’m really an okay guy.
mbmbmbmbmb
Since were waiting, another Fun factoid:

In 2037 - the launch to Mars to colonise the planet will postponed by 12mths because astronauts refused to leave Earth. Why? They wanted their copies of Vital Lacerda’s new Kickstarter game - “Holographic CyberPunk Lisboa”. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael B
Germany
Dortmund
flag msg tools
drzewko wrote:
If in Germany is same time as in Poland and I'm 100% sure it is, then we need to wait till 16:00

For the time being I agree, in Germany is the same time as in Poland, but let's see what happens in two years when the DST changes stop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sascha Heib
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmb
Today is the day! Gimme some nice playthroughs to pass the easter alone time, please (wife is going to meet some friends back at home).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. Gerald Fitzsimons
Ireland
flag msg tools
designer
Banker Of The Gods
badge
Designed Banker Of The Gods
mbmb
NemesisWhip wrote:
Today is the day! Gimme some nice playthroughs to pass the easter alone time, please (wife is going to meet some friends back at home).

Rahdo will have a very good rundown posted later today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Calcagno
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
*Mars News Flash*
Martians are watching with great trepidation the Inner Planet Internet Chatter of plans to begin colonization of Mars beginning at 2pm GMT April 18, 2019.
Asteroids are in queue to terminate Inner Planet life forms as a precautionary act. Tharsis Minister Morac was quoted as saying, "Rest assured, we will stop the infectious spread of Inner Planet life at all costs."
END
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Imoen
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1994. “Let Love In”, the eighth studio album by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, released on Mute Records.

#Justsaying
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sascha Heib
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmb
Geroid wrote:
NemesisWhip wrote:

Rahdo will have a very good rundown posted later today.

Hope Heavy Cardboard, Jon Gets Games or Watch It Played does a complete playthrough. I'm not the biggest fan of Rahdos style. I'll watch a lot of his videos, but there are a couple of channels i like more.

@Rahdo: That's nothing personal, no offense
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
luis
Spain
barakaldo
Bizkaia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i think on april 26 on heavy cardboard they will go through a full game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve T
msg tools
Antares Rangers wrote:
*Mars News Flash*
Martians are watching with great trepidation the Inner Planet Internet Chatter of plans to begin colonization of Mars beginning at 2pm GMT April 18, 2019.
Asteroids are in queue to terminate Inner Planet life forms as a precautionary act. Tharsis Minister Morac was quoted as saying, "Rest assured, we will stop the infectious spread of Inner Planet life at all costs."
END

I think the Vogon Constructor Fleet may beat them to it...gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Loch
Australia
Yeronga
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Paul Grogan will have a tutorial and full play up soon.

Will probably be doing a rules vid as well?

2pm GMT, so midnight here in Aus. snore
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So right around 10am Eastern, yes ? Super excited, hope to be one of the first 100 backers laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Swales
msg tools
mbmbmb
Despite being from Greenwich, Greenwich is not currently on GMT...have to wait until 3pm BST!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay B
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
lochutus wrote:

2pm GMT, so midnight here in Aus. snore

11pm in Aus. Don't forget no daylight savings now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Ben Fonseca
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My wallet/body is ready. Btw, if anyone is willing to play test it on Tabletopia at some time in the next 3 days, give me a call.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise Lavely
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
10AM EST! Nooooo! I will be teaching and it will be at LEAST two hours before I can back...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Schmitz
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
viszla wrote:
1994. “Let Love In”, the eighth studio album by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, released on Mute Records.

#Justsaying

This might be my favorite factoid sharing the date! I love NIck cave and the Badseeds, and this is probably in my top 3 albums of his, alongside Henry’s Dream and Murder Ballads! Saw him live 2 years ago and he STILL puts on an amazing show.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sascha Heib
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks guys for the Infor on Heavy Cardboard and Paul Grogan! Looking forward to their vids
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Larkin
England
Brighton
Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JS Baddeley42 wrote:
Despite being from Greenwich, Greenwich is not currently on GMT...have to wait until 3pm BST!

-0.10547251 Longditude here and suffering from BST as well"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E F
msg tools
isR34L wrote:
My wallet/body is ready. Btw, if anyone is willing to play test it on Tabletopia at some time in the next 3 days, give me a call.

I'm going to try to get on tabletopia Saturday around 12:30 est (when my wife goes to her hair appointment). I have not yet played a Vital Lacerda game and my group is just now getting into more heavy games with Brass Birmingham and Founders of Gloomhaven being new entries for us, so I'm a little uncertain if it will get played. Hopefully, I might see you there, I also hope I'm able to watch a tutorial on the game beforehand but YouTube searches have come up with nothing so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristoffer Fredriksson
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
Omnomnom
mbmbmbmbmb
How many hours are left? I'm in a completely different time zone and can't for the life of me calculate it it's two or twelve hours left... Fourteen?

Is jetlagged.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.