6 Posts

Kemet» Forums » Rules

Subject: When i've to chose the type of action of divine will? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alessandro Russo
Italy
flag msg tools
I've bought Kemes two weeks ago and I really like it. The rule are simple but there are so many strategies with the great number of tile combininations, this aspect is amazing for me.

From the designer of the game:
The silver (or golden) token works this way :
- you have to play it simultaneously with another classic token
- you first resolve either the silver / golden action, either the classic token action
- you resolve then the second action.

My question is: in which moment i've to chose the type of action i'm going to do with the golden token ( movement o recruitment)? When i play it or when i resolve it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petr Míka
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does it matter? You place the token on the top space of the pyramid and then resolve the action you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
France
Bordeaux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I'm not sure I understand the impact it would have.

Have fun playing,
Arnaud.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Simionato
Italy
Mestre
Venezia
flag msg tools
It does matter because depending on how a movement/combat action results, he may want to recruit or move an other time
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
France
Bordeaux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Elgard wrote:
It does matter because depending on how a movement/combat action results, he may want to recruit or move an other time

Hello,

Alright, got it now. Well I always played one after the other but we should get a confirmation from the Authors just in case my memory is bad.

Have fun playing,
Arnaud.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Montiage
France
flag msg tools
designer
Hello

You have to choose the action you are going to play when you play the action token on your board.

Example : you play a classic movement action simultaneously with the golden movement / recruitment action token. Before playing the classic action, you have to declare what action you are going to play with the golden one.

"I'm playing those two tokens, and with the golden one, I'm going to play the recruitment action".

Have fun playing

Guillaume
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.