Mike Bazynski
Poland
warsaw
mazowieckie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
after a successfull last stand my character displays a '2 robot` message. what does that mean?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Bocketti
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I tested this last night. When you do your first last stand you need one success. The skull under the hero basically lets you know how many successes you will need for your next last stand action to be successful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Petilli
msg tools
mbmb
mustardayonnaiz wrote:
I tested this last night. When you do your first last stand you need one success. The skull under the hero basically lets you know how many successes you will need for your next last stand action to be successful.
Presumably then Last Stands will get harder and harder until they are eventually impossible. Makes sense to avoid you somehow building a deck with enough successes in it where you be functionally immortal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another mechanic in this one that I'm very excited about. It's thematic and shows character vulnerability. How many times can our hero overcome the odds?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.