Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased the upgrade pack directly from Indie Games which came with the 2nd edition art on the cards and came with dividers. Are these the same cards and dividers in the accessory pack that's being sold now? If so, I don't want to get duplicates and get the accessory pack just for the gem tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toeknee n
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fryd Pickles wrote:
I purchased the upgrade pack directly from Indie Games which came with the 2nd edition art on the cards and came with dividers. Are these the same cards and dividers in the accessory pack that's being sold now? If so, I don't want to get duplicates and get the accessory pack just for the gem tokens.

What were the dividers in the upgrade pack? Did they just say "Spell, Gems, Relics," etc.? I believe the ones in the accessory pack has the individual mage's names, so that you can prebuild each mage's starting deck. Did the upgrade pack come with dividers with the mage's names?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are different. The dividers in the Accessory Pack are for separating prebuilt decks for each mage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The dividers weren't for the individual mages so that answers my question. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.