Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miguel Duran
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A little disappointed to see in the KS that the new faction, unlike the base four, is led by two male-presenting characters, rather than one male and one female. That sticks out as a bit of a sore thumb. A few others in the comments section have mentioned it as well, but there hasn't been any sort of official response. I hope that's addressed prior to the close of the KS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
This post has been removed by a moderator - Dismissive
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JaydedOne wrote:
A little disappointed to see in the KS that the new faction, unlike the base four, is led by two male-presenting characters, rather than one male and one female. That sticks out as a bit of a sore thumb. A few others in the comments section have mentioned it as well, but there hasn't been any sort of official response. I hope that's addressed prior to the close of the KS.

Either there is a big conspiracy (or lack of care) to not have female leaders, or the two male illustrations were finished before the female one and we had to swap which one would be used for a stretch goal and which one can go out to the reviewers.

whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Duran
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's the answer I was hoping for. I didn't imagine a conspiracy; things occasionally slip through the cracks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Response to removed post
This post has been removed by a moderator - Antagonizing
Response to removed post
Response to removed post
This post has been removed by a moderator - Antagonizing
Response to removed post
Response to removed post
Response to removed post
Response to removed post
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Before they do that i have one more thing i need to say. It has been brought to my attention that my light hearted response upthread might have encouraged some people to make fun of the issue of equal representation or the OP's request for one. If so, please let me apologise and unequivocally state my complete support foe the neee and the benefit of equal representation, and have been personally striding for it and asking for it in every game of mine. My answer was light hearted, because, well, most of my posta are, and because I found it humorous that "yet another request" is one we have already solved in our minds (like when people asked for more buildings or expansion solo support, etc), we just merely haven't revealed all the stretch goals up our sleeves to enchance the community experience of being along for a helluva ride. I am disappointed in members of the community who took this as licence to make fun of the actual core issue of "there should be female characters in games as much as possible, and not just big cleavage underdressed warripir chicks." That's one issue I ask dor, care for, plan to keep in mind every time.

Thanks fpr everyone's support for Anachrony's campaign, keep on being an awesome - and courteous- conmunity.

Peace.
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
That seems like an excellent note to close this thread on.

Reminder that antagonistic, dismissive, or otherwise disruptive comments ARE NOT welcome here.

Comments that violate our Community Rules and replies to those comments are removed by forum moderators to prevent further disruption of the thread

Please also note that posts commenting on or complaining about moderation in a thread not specifically for discussing moderation can quickly disrupt the thread. For that reason, such comments are against the Community Rules and will be removed.

Please use the icon when you see disruptive or antagonistic comments or any other violations of the Community Rules. This serves two purposes:

1- using the icon will bring that post to the attention of forum moderators so they can deal with it appropriately. We prefer that you not respond to the post directly. Responding invites the offender to continue, and if you respond aggressively you may end up dragging yourself down with the offender.

2- if enough users flag a post using the icon then that post will be hidden from general view.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.