Nevin Longardner
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tried to create a party last night using the app on my iPad Air 2. On the screen where you enter the party name, I got the native prompt to enter a name but the panel didn’t scroll up to reveal the native iOS keyboard.

I tried turning it off and back on again but it still didn’t work. I tried the app on my iPhone this morning and it worked fine.

Anyone else have this problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G N
United States
Carol Stream
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had to touch "Enter Party Name..." for the keyboard to show up. Not sure from your message if you were doing that or not. IF you were then disregard that. I have no idea then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nevin Longardner
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, I did that. I got the field to enter the name, but that panel didn't scroll up far enough to display the keyboard below it. After seeing how it worked on my iPhone, I confirmed that it wasn't behaving like it should.

Fortunately I have an external keyboard that I can use. Weird though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use an iPad Air and it works for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Boughton
United Kingdom
Sale
Greater Manchester
flag msg tools
Using IPad Air 2 and it works fine for me. Thats not really much help but it might give you a clue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.