Karsten Spiller
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the enemy activation phase will the enemies leave a field with a hero if they are able to reach and attack their 'targeted hero'?

Imagine an enemies is on the same field as Aragorn and on a field next to them stands Beravor. If the app says "Move 2: Attack Beravor (or closest hero)". Will the enemy move to Beravor and attack or stay on the field and attack Aragorn, which is the closest hero?

According to the manual i'd say the enemy will move and attack Beravor, but that somehow feels "wrong".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cuber Nal
Spain
Madrid
Comunidad de Madrid
flag msg tools
mb
spllr wrote:
In the enemy activation phase will the enemies leave a field with a hero if they are able to reach and attack their 'targeted hero'?

Imagine an enemies is on the same field as Aragorn and on a field next to them stands Beravor. If the app says "Move 2: Attack Beravor (or closest hero)". Will the enemy move to Beravor and attack or stay on the field and attack Aragorn, which is the closest hero?

According to the manual i'd say the enemy will move and attack Beravor, but that somehow feels "wrong".

As i understand (and I have seen in videos), if the enemy has the possibility to attack Beravor with his movement, he will do it. If not, then he will go to the closest hero.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niall Smyth
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 13, RR30, Enemy Activation, says that they try to attack their target if possible, and only go for 'closest hero' if they can't get into range of their target.

By the way, if there is more than one 'closest hero' the players can choose who gets attacked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten Spiller
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answers, that's how we played as well, but as i said it felt kinda wrong so it's nice to have some confirmation.
Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nevin Longardner
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Orc to Legolas:

"Oh, I'm coming for you, elf-boy."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lindy
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Molly Weasley to Bellatrix Lestrange:

"Not my daughter, you ..."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.