6 Posts

Epic Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Epic gold coin rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jochen XXX
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When Epic Jungle comes to kickstarter it would be wonderful when they also would offer some 1/0 original Epic metal coins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RJ
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I was saving to become a doctor or lawyer...but this was a chance for world peace.
mbmbmbmbmb
MORGUSderTREIBER wrote:
When Epic Jungle comes to kickstarter it would be wonderful when they also would offer some 1/0 original Epic metal coins.

What is this 'Epic Jungle' you speak of?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jochen XXX
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please look at epiccardgame.com. This will be the new Kickstarter campaign. New cards and a new deck set for beginners.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Lamden
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
YES! I would buy about a dozen of these. Especially if they were two-toned (silver on one side, gold on the other), in a nice metal, like a challenge coin. I would buy half a dozen for myself, and extras to give to friends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jochen XXX
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would be great if they have a "1" on one side and the other side the "sage", "good", "evil" and "wild" logo :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Reed
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I'd pick up some coins if they were available. A nice health tracker would be sweet too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.