Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Starkweather
United States
Commack
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys - we have completely reedited and reorganized the Korea rules. Now I need eyes to look at it (best is to play with it) before I format it into a PDF.

So, I need volunteers!! I'm so proud of this design and hope you still have interest in giving this game a try. I think you'll be very pleased with the final result...but I need some eyes on this word doc.

All my thanks in advance!! Email me at Adam.ant@mac.com if you are willing to give it a new look.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Willner
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We're getting ready to play anyway so it's the perfect opportunity to give feedback. My email is mbwmwg@gmail.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Smith
United States
Bel Air
MD - Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it the 2.1 living rules on the Compass webpage? I'm planning on buying this game soon. I was torn between this and the reprint of Balkoski's game, but when I found out the map for The Korean War won't fit on my table that pretty much settled the matter!

I like the idea of a fresh system and apart from the rules issues most of the feedback has been very positive.

Anyway, I'll be reading through the rules in preparation for the arrival of the game and would be happy to share any specific feedback I may have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starkweather
United States
Commack
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jeffrey...we are in the process of redoing the rules to make them easier to work with...

While we are still in progress, you'll want to use these when we're done with them (at the latest).

If you geek mail me with your email, I can send where we are. We aren't completely done but your feedback would be appreciated and you can certainly play the game with what I have to send you now. They are still in Word pending completion and moving them into a pretty PDF.

One caution, this game is big too - 3 maps in size. Just make sure the size here works for you too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Smith
United States
Bel Air
MD - Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
adamant wrote:
Hi Jeffrey...we are in the process of redoing the rules to make them easier to work with...

While we are still in progress, you'll want to use these when we're done with them (at the latest).

If you geek mail me with your email, I can send where we are. We aren't completely done but your feedback would be appreciated and you can certainly play the game with what I have to send you now. They are still in Word pending completion and moving them into a pretty PDF.

One caution, this game is big too - 3 maps in size. Just make sure the size here works for you too.

I just put my order in so I am definitely interested in the new rules. I will message you. Thanks!

Yes, I'm fine with 3 32x22 maps. The Korean War looks to have four maps that make it wider in the north at 42". My table is just shy of 41" wide. I have a similar problem with Stonewall in the Valley because the three maps are staggered making the set up too wide for my table. I end up folding a bit and setting it at a slight angle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giacomo Fedele
Italy
Spinea
Venezia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
To receive the new rules, I must send you my mail by BGG or Compass
website?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starkweather
United States
Commack
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Send it to me here on BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.