Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig H
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Got the boxes at two different Michaels stores and have not been able to find similar boxes since! They were $14 & $17 for small and big. I wood burned the elder sign in after my daughter did the pencil art. I plan on getting many more sets so I figured why the hell not bling out the storage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted W
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
Sight beyond sight!
badge
*Shrug* Wampas, am I right?
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks very cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Gomez
msg tools
mb
Looks amazing! How did you get those nice looking dividers done? With the rounded edges and all, if you don’t mind sharing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L R
msg tools
How did you go about making the dividers? Not the individual ones for AH scenarios, but the ones separating rows of cards?

That's my biggest headache with storage solutions, I have zero access to wood working tools these days and everything I attempt just looks hideous or flops over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carmen
Denmark
Rødovre
REGION SJAELLAND
flag msg tools
DragonAce wrote:
Looks amazing! How did you get those nice looking dividers done? With the rounded edges and all, if you don’t mind sharing

Not OP, but I laminate my dividers and then use a corner cutter to get the round edges. You can buy it on Amazon or most hobby stores.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rumondor
Indonesia
flag msg tools
Cool boxes! I'm planning on having a custom made box because it might be somewhat cheaper. do you happen to know the inner dimension of the box? and what do you use for the row dividers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.