Black Sonata» Forums » Rules

Subject: Scoring rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Delly Newson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi all,

Just had my first playthrough, really enjoyed it and won!

I just have a question on scoring and rounds.

The count card goes up to 3, but the rules say start with the number 2 at the top and reduce down each cycle, which suggests 2 cycles through before hitting zero and losing. Do you lose when you flip it to zero, or can you go through once more so you cant flip the count card again? So 3 cycles?

How many times can you cycle through the cards before losing?

I went through once in full, and won with one card left on top of the count card. I had 4 fog cards left and had used 4 lady clue cards. How would I score this?

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
and Solo Playtester too ^^
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You cycle through the deck 3 times. The game ends when you hit the countdown card when it is already at 0.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim Koolhoven
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Of you start at easy you start with count 3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Lloyd
United Kingdom
Holmes Chapel
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Delly1984 wrote:
Hi all,

I went through once in full, and won with one card left on top of the count card. I had 4 fog cards left and had used 4 lady clue cards. How would I score this?

I think your score would be 35 points:

Your multiplier for finishing during the second pass is 1. So 1 x 26 cards in the standard stealth deck = 26 points.
You then get 1 point for the single card on top of the count card and 2 points for each of the 4 fog cards left = 9 points
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.