Subject: Back of Outer Rim Box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Allen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb

Got my Celebration copy in and didn't see this anywhere. Also confirms the 5 packs of American standard sleeves. Let me know if you want pics of anything else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Witold G
Poland
Bytom
flag msg tools
Thanks!

I'd love to see the backs of encounter decks, just to see what are the different things they provide. And perhaps the luxury deck? Some of the cards there seemed very fun, like Chromium Hull or crew members costing 10000 credits (Sy Snootles, IIRC), so I assume they would have very special abilities.

Have fun playing the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Allen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
I believe the below gallery of pictures hits everything you asked for

https://imgur.com/a/zGrLIQh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Witold G
Poland
Bytom
flag msg tools
Great, thanks!

laugh at Extravagant Wardrobe.

Have some GG for an extravagant avatar!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Witold G
Poland
Bytom
flag msg tools
Hmm, interesting card. Quite straightforward at first glance, but it seems like it was actually designed - thematically - for players to negotiate how to split the loot after heist. Mechanically, this might mean I say to another player "Give me 5000 c and I'll choose you as my partner in this".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Spangler
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This could be read, though, that each player receives 7000 credits without any splitting. A bit ambiguous...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Witold G
Poland
Bytom
flag msg tools
DSpangler wrote:
This could be read, though, that each player receives 7000 credits without any splitting. A bit ambiguous...

The card's ability is 100% unambigous: I get 7k and 1 fame, the other player gets 7k and 1 fame.

What I mean is:

It's my turn, Stolen Jewels is at the top of luxury deck. What's my interest in spending 10k to buy this card? Overall, when I use this card the straightforward way, I lose 3k and gain 1 fame, the other player gets 7k and 1 fame. Sometimes it might be beneficial, true. Other times, I might say to another player "Hey, I only have 7k. Let's make a deal: give me 5k, then I'll get Stolen Jewels and split it with you. This way we both gain 2k and 1 fame each."

Or perhaps "Give me 7k, I'm using my market action to do this, I'm the mastermind of this heist, I should gain more from this."

Of course, there's plenty of room for backstabbing here. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Perf wrote:
DSpangler wrote:

The card's ability is 100% unambigous: I get 7k and 1 fame, the other player gets 7k and 1 fame.

What I mean is:

It's my turn, Stolen Jewels is at the top of luxury deck. What's my interest in spending 10k to buy this card? Overall, when I use this card the straightforward way, I lose 3k and gain 1 fame, the other player gets 7k and 1 fame. Sometimes it might be beneficial, true. Other times, I might say to another player "Hey, I only have 7k. Let's make a deal: give me 5k, then I'll get Stolen Jewels and split it with you. This way we both gain 2k and 1 fame each."

Or perhaps "Give me 7k, I'm using my market action to do this, I'm the mastermind of this heist, I should gain more from this."

Of course, there's plenty of room for backstabbing here. devil

Classic ultimatum game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.