Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robyn Zwicker
United States
LEICESTER
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the first page of rules book is "find learn-to-play videos, lore, and more at sorcerergame.com".

I'm on the website on my phone and cannot find the videos. Anyone else find it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jayden Kimber
msg tools
Dont think the website has been updated aince the KS. Its in desperate need of an faq section and more!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Régis
France
flag msg tools
The game isn't even released yet.
I think the website will be ready when the game hits the shelves

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick May
United States
Pinellas Park
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's a work in progress, BUT, there is a Facebook group now for Sorcerer that has been a good source of info. As far as how to play videos, search for the Penny Arcade video on YouTube (this was during the Kickstarter...Rob taught and helped with a match between the two hosts)...or check the WWG twitch page for a match that happened last week between Rob and JR Honeycutt. Rob explains game play a bit before they start. There will also be another match happening (I think today maybe?) that you'll be able to see on Twitch as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Dougherty
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
shallowz wrote:
On the first page of rules book is "find learn-to-play videos, lore, and more at sorcerergame.com".

I'm on the website on my phone and cannot find the videos. Anyone else find it?

Sorry, they aren’t posted yet. We plan to have these resources ready for the retail release of the game in June.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.