Subject: Gambler's Chest availability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Masa Mune
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Hi guys,
I couldn't buy the Gambler's Chest last black Friday and I was wondering if there has been any talk of the possibility to purchase it again.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Martineau
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
Maybe I'll just stay home and play KDM.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No one ever knows what he'll do, but I assume there's a chance it will be in the Black Friday pledge manager again.

(Assuming that they will open the pledge manager yet again, which I wouldn't say is certain.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Wortham
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RageGoblin wrote:
No one ever knows what he'll do, but I assume there's a chance it will be in the Black Friday pledge manager again.

(Assuming that they will open the pledge manager yet again, which I wouldn't say is certain.)

I second this reply. Whether anybody will be able to add items to the pledge manager is entirely up to Adam Poots, and he has not said if that will be a possibility.

The answer to the question "Will Poots do ___?" is always the same. Nobody knows.

In Poots We Trust.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G G
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At some point, the GC will be made available for purchase, and I expect that it'll be when Adam opens up the PM to collect shipping for Wave 3 (GC, Campaigns of Death, and pinups).

No official announcement, but I would subscribe to the KD Newsletter, watch the KD Twitter and KS Updates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Wheeler
United States
Duncan
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
edgeseeker wrote:
[q="RageGoblin"] In Poots We Trust.

The only thing you can trust Poots on currently is delays, bad communication, and not understanding some of the intricacies of his own game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lawman5014 wrote:
edgeseeker wrote:

The only thing you can trust Poots on currently is delays, bad communication, and not understanding some of the intricacies of his own game.

In other words everything is as it has always been. Which means in the end everything is going to turn out amazingly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Wheeler
United States
Duncan
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
thebaker1983 wrote:
Lawman5014 wrote:
edgeseeker wrote:

In other words everything is as it has always been. Which means in the end everything is going to turn out amazingly.

If you consider over half the gear in the base game being unbalanced garbage, if for you that's amazing. Then maybe you're right. Surely he won't repeat any mistakes the 2nd time around right? BOOST THE CYCLOID ARMOR!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G G
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lawman5014 wrote:
edgeseeker wrote:
In Poots We Trust.

If that's what you truly believe, perhaps KD:M is not the game for you.

In my case, I trust Poots to ultimately deliver a satisfying product.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lawman5014 wrote:
thebaker1983 wrote:
Lawman5014 wrote:
edgeseeker wrote:

If you consider over half the gear in the base game being unbalanced garbage, if for you that's amazing. Then maybe you're right. Surely he won't repeat any mistakes the 2nd time around right? BOOST THE CYCLOID ARMOR!!!!

I consider the base game an absolute masterpiece. Currently my #1 game of all time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
Sloth might be my spirit animal
badge
Ok, ok, NOW I get it!
mbmbmbmbmb
Lawman5014 wrote:
thebaker1983 wrote:
Lawman5014 wrote:
edgeseeker wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Comboteur "Crazed 'Beastface' Survivor" Fou
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
t3clis wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.